Topic locked

get behind your favourite

Postby Rocket_ron

Its that time of the year when we all pick our favourite for the would championship, the best way to get behind our players is to change our avatars to the player we are backing.

GJ backs Robbo so his Robbo WC avatar
Bourne Backs Judd, noticed he already has Judd :hatoff:

so i think this is a great idea, whose with me?

Re: get behind your favourite

Postby SnookerFan

I don't see it that way. I don't actually have one player that is my favourite. I have ones that I like, ones that I dislike and ones that are somewhere in between. I don't have one player that I want to win over anybody else, I tend to pick who I want to win on a match by match basis.

When it comes to The Crucible I look forward to it being a feast of snooker. And having anybody but Ronnie win, of course. :D

Postby SnookerFan

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Has to be Mark Allen for me or Mark Selby im backing them two, tried to get an avatar but none fit properly :chin:

I'd love it if Mark Allen won. About time he won a tournament. :D

Postby Smart

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Has to be Mark Allen for me or Mark Selby im backing them two, tried to get an avatar but none fit properly :chin:

save picture you like to your computer. Use open with option and open with Paint application, then use the resize option. :hatoff:

Postby Roland

SnookerFan wrote:I've posted a picture of who I want to get behind. :D

<laugh>

Postby sundaygirl

Did you know the lovely Ms Tabb is going to be on Frank Skinner's TV show tomorrow.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:

Did you know the lovely Ms Tabb is going to be on Frank Skinner's TV show tomorrow.

I did not know that. Tell me more....

Postby SnookerFan

Comedian Frank Skinner hosts a topical comedy series. Each week Frank is joined by two fellow comedians and a studio audience to unpick the week's most talked-about news stories. This time Frank is in Glasgow with guests Greg Davies and Victoria Coren.

:chin:

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:Comedian Frank Skinner hosts a topical comedy series. Each week Frank is joined by two fellow comedians and a studio audience to unpick the week's most talked-about news stories. This time Frank is in Glasgow with guests Greg Davies and Victoria Coren.

She has be asked to give her opinion on women in a mans world, it's being filmed in Glasgow. Vicky Coren is on the train up at the moment complaining about the buffet on Twitter.

Postby randam05

rofl rofl

Yes I will change mine later, I like this idea a lot!

But I think everyone should join in really :( Even if youre not supporting one particular player.

Postby Tubberlad

As much as I'd love to show my undying support for John Higgins, I may have to endure endless quizzing from my fellow Jenny Ellison fans... shame :-(

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Comedian Frank Skinner hosts a topical comedy series. Each week Frank is joined by two fellow comedians and a studio audience to unpick the week's most talked-about news stories. This time Frank is in Glasgow with guests Greg Davies and Victoria Coren.

She has be asked to give her opinion on women in a mans world, it's being filmed in Glasgow. Vicky Coren is on the train up at the moment complaining about the buffet on Twitter.

I like a bit of Victoria Coren, I must say. Only Connect = Wicked show.

Postby randam05

Smart wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:COME ON RORY!

I had to move the screen on my laptop to see him rofl

rofl rofl rofl i wet myself sorry.

Postby Tubberlad

randam05 wrote:
Smart wrote:

McLeod always reminds me of Chef from South Park :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:
randam05 wrote:
Smart wrote:

McLeod always reminds me of Chef from South Park :-)

He should have Chocolate Salty Balls as his entrance music.

Postby GJ

which one doc ronald or williams ?

Postby Alex0paul

I best change my avatar to Shaun Murphy then