Post a reply

Snookered Magazine

Postby Snookered Magazine

Hi,

My name is Donna and I'm editor of Snookered magazine.

I've joined as I can see that not only is one of the best snooker photographers around, Monique, involved in this site, but it seems like a really good place for people to be able to share their opinions.

I'm trying to find out what snooker/cuesport fans think are the good and bad parts of the magazine are, plus where we can improve from the perspective of the potential reader.

I'm very thick - skinned, so please tell it how it is, although constructive comments would be appreciated more than downright malicious ones!

I look forward to hearing from you and attach a link to this months magazine for you to have a browse through (hope this is ok) if you care to pass judgment.

Thanks!

Donna

Snookered - April 2011

Re: Snookered Magazine

Postby Wildey

just had a look at the april edition and it looks cool however one thing i dont understand is whats in it for you if its free online :chin:

Postby GJ

Excellent work donna

:hatoff:

Postby PLtheRef

Wild wrote:just had a look at the april edition and it looks cool however one thing i dont understand is whats in it for you if its free online :chin:

I thought we'd been given free access only?

Looks good Donna, would say what about including monthly snooker quiz? - I'd be very happy to submit questions for it.