Topic locked

Smart's takeaway rota!

Postby SnookerFan

Smart is planning to get some serious takeaway action going when The Crucible is on, and he admits to plan it meticulously. Here I would like to discuss which takeaways Smart is eating. I'd like to hear what plans the guy has so far, reviews of the takeaways ordered, and of course suggestions from other Islanders.

Take it away Smart.....

Re: Smart's takeaway rota!

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote::D :chuckle: :dinner: :wave:

I LOVE THIS THREAD, AND I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH S/FAN.

:hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff:
:hatoff: :hatoff:
:hatoff:

Well, don't keep us in suspense. Have you any rough plans yet or thought of orders yet? What type of takeouts do you like?

Postby Smart

As you will know from the Roll-Call thread, I shall be travelling to Sheff on Sunday 17th April. My little girl is very excited and mentions Sheff almost every day, probably cos she is getting double pocket money due to the trip. She loves the place and the breakfasts, the hotel, shopping, swimming etc.

Anyhow I digress.

Part 1 of my world champs experience is going to Sheff.

Part 2 is where my relaxation and viewing from home kicks in. Earlier this evening I went to ASDA to pick up some snacks for munching with my alcohol.

I bought onion rings (crisps), bacon frazzles (crisps), nuts and Mumbai Mix.

In my next post I shall reveal the first takeaway of the world champs..........................what will it be :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:As you will know from the Roll-Call thread, I shall be travelling to Sheff on Sunday 17th April. My little girl is very excited and mentions Sheff almost every day, probably cos she is getting double pocket money due to the trip. She loves the place and the breakfasts, the hotel, shopping, swimming etc.

Anyhow I digress.

Part 2 is where my relaxation and viewing from home kicks in. Earlier this evening I went to ASDA to pick up some snacks for munching with my alcohol.

In my next post I shall reveal the first takeaway of the world champs..........................what will it be :chin:

Hang on, don't tell us. Sweepstake opportunity. :mex:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:As you will know from the Roll-Call thread, I shall be travelling to Sheff on Sunday 17th April. My little girl is very excited and mentions Sheff almost every day, probably cos she is getting double pocket money due to the trip. She loves the place and the breakfasts, the hotel, shopping, swimming etc.

Anyhow I digress.

Hang on, don't tell us. Sweepstake opportunity. :mex:

rofl rofl rofl rofl You are really enjoying this aren't you rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:Thurs 21st April - PORK CHOW MEIN, CHIPS, BBQ SAUCE

5/10. I don't like chips with my Chinese, and never have Chow Mein.

Postby Rocket_ron

what does your family do while your watching the snooker?

Postby Smart

Rocket_ron wrote:

Postby Rocket_ron

Smart wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

:afro:

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket_ron wrote:

Cannabis.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

Cannabis.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Tubberlad

Absolutely love ribs & chips :-)

Christmas aside, the Crucible is definitely my biggest binge of the year food wise... I might hit the 13 stone mark during this year's championship :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:Absolutely love ribs & chips :-)

Christmas aside, the Crucible is definitely my biggest binge of the year food wise... I might hit the 13 stone mark during this year's championship :hatoff:

Some of us kids the last time they weighed 13 stone. :emb:

Postby GJ

i weigh 11 stone

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:i weigh 11 stone

how tall are you, that seems very light :hatoff:

6ft sir

Postby Tubberlad

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:i weigh 11 stone

how tall are you, that seems very light :hatoff:

That's pretty light GJ :chin:

I'm getting a crate of Bulmers and a few litres of Stiffy aswell for the evening sessions :D

Postby GJ

BETTER THAN BEING FAT THOUGH

Postby Tubberlad

GJ wrote:BETTER THAN BEING FAT THOUGH

I have a body to die for, thank you very much :john:

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

you should be careful, you seem underweight for your height :hatoff:

im fine and healthy sir :hatoff:

could be worse and be the same size as slim line shaun <laugh> rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:

I have a body to die for, thank you very much :john:

And when women see it, that's exactly what they want to do.

Postby SnookerFan

Thursday 21st April. During the day, my local pub is offering a free portion of sausage and mash to every customer, providing they have brought a drink.... :chin:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Thursday 21st April. During the day, my local pub is offering a free portion of sausage and mash to every customer, providing they have brought a drink.... :chin:

Your not gonna like what I say here, BUT I call mash potato - prison food. Its a standing joke that any food I dislike and my little girl does like then I call it prison food.

Anything with cheese - prison food.

Pasta - prison food.

Mash - prison food.

Anything with tomato - prison food.

Ps went to see the guy in the works gym and got weighed today. A bit has to come off, so eating lightly - then binge thru snooker, then diet immediately after before holiday in Benidorm........................where its All Inclusive binging. :hatoff: