Topic locked

Re: WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS PREDICTION DISCUSSION

Postby Roland

Don't forget this is to have the honour of a WC after your username for a year and Alex0paul WC and Smart are playing to be called Alex0paul 2WC or Smart 2WC

Postby Roland

Tubber - I made my predictions blind and then looked at yours and we have a lot of similar predictions give or take the odd frame :redneck:

Postby GJ

judging by sonnys he wants all selbys threats out of the way early

a lack of faith in the jester

rofl <laugh>

Postby GJ

only 1 trump picker so far will bourne or rexy have the bottle to pick him

:john: :boo:

Postby GJ

Interesting pick on day i thought about that one but ryans lack of bottle put me off

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:Tubber - I made my predictions blind and then looked at yours and we have a lot of similar predictions give or take the odd frame :redneck:

great minds and all that :)

Borne, would be quite interesting if you put odds for the contest up on the virtual bookmaker ;)

Postby Smart

Quick glance, shows that the worst anyone thinks JUDD will do is 6 frames. Nearly all going for Robbo, so this is where risk taking needs to be weighed up. Surprised by some picks on other matches in particular. Moonballers holding sway at the mo. Enter the BIG boy(s) tomorrow. :-D

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:Quick glance, shows that the worst anyone thinks JUDD will do is 6 frames. Nearly all going for Robbo, so this is where risk taking needs to be weighed up. Surprised by some picks on other matches in particular. Moonballers holding sway at the mo. Enter the BIG boy(s) tomorrow. :-D

no faith being showed in trump

:happy: :D

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:Quick glance, shows that the worst anyone thinks JUDD will do is 6 frames. Nearly all going for Robbo, so this is where risk taking needs to be weighed up. Surprised by some picks on other matches in particular. Moonballers holding sway at the mo. Enter the BIG boy(s) tomorrow. :-D

no faith being showed in trump

:happy: :D

read properly - if the worst anyone thinks he will do is 6 frames, then no-one thinks it is a cake-walk, no-one thinks it will be a procession................most are predicting like sheep, following the herd. Some very conservative picking so far.

:|

Re: 2011 Betfred.Com World Championship Prediction Contest

Postby jadechelsea

randam05 wrote:10-5 Neil Robertson v Judd Trump
7-10 Marco Fu v Martin Gould
10-8 Graeme Dott v Mark King
10-6 Allister Carter v Dave Harold
10-7 Ding Junhui v Jamie Burnett
10-8 Peter Ebdon v Stuart Bingham
10-6 Stephen Hendry v Joe Perry
10-5 Mark Selby v Jimmy Robertson
10-8 Mark Williams v Ryan Day
10-8 Jamie Cope v Andrew Padgett
10-7 Mark Allen v Matthew Stevens
10-5 Stephen Maguire v Barry Hawkins
10-8 Shaun Murphy v Marcus Campbell
10-5 Ronnie O'Sullivan v Dominic Dale
10-8 Ricky Walden v Rory McLeod
10-8 John Higgins v Stephen Lee

Finalists: Mark Selby, John Higgins

Maximum Breaks:Mark Selby

Mark Selby Maximum :hmmm:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Last edited by randam05 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Time to take your TD privileges away!

:no: :no: <laugh>