Post a reply

Stuart Pettman's book

Postby Monique

For those who don't know already, Stuart Pettman is preparing a book. It's a very personal account of the life of a player (himself) and alltogether extremely interesting and entertaining.
It's published in monthly installments on Matt's blog and the February issue is just out out and it's here : http://prosnookerblog.com/2010/02/21/pe ... -february/

This time he reflects about frame concessions.

Re: Stuart Pettman's book

Postby Roland

I've read the book Murder on the Darts Board which is about life inside the world of darts. Will this be along the same lines? I'll look forward to the book anyway because there are far too few snooker books coming out these days. Has there been one since Black Farce?

Postby Monique

I have no idea as I didn't read that book about darts.
You can read Stuart's book on Matts blog and make your own opinion. I think it's extremely revealing of the reality of the life of a player who is not at the top.
Stuart and his manager Graeme are always happy to get feedback. So don't hesitate to react.
Their email addy is also available on Matt's blog.
Last edited by Monique on 22 Feb 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Roland

I have seen it on Prosnookerblog but I admit to not having read it yet but I will make a point of reading it over the next few days when I get chance.