Topic locked

Robertson and Trump interview on Facebook

Postby SnookerFan

I'm probably asking for trouble with this, considering the two players involved, but on my Facebook, this has just been announced;

World Snooker
What would you like to ask Neil Robertson and Judd Trump? Post your questions here for the players and we will ask them the best questions. Answers will be posted on Facebook before or during the Betfred.com World Championship.

For any of you on Facebook, that want to join the World Snooker fan page, or who are already on there, I thought you all might be interested.

Re: Robertson and Trump interview on Facebook

Postby GJ

SF

do me a favour ask a quesion on my behalf as im not on facebook

question for neil robertson

Do you now feel different about the match than you did when the draw was first made ?

cheer SF

Postby GJ

GJ wrote:SF

Do you now feel different about the match than you did when the draw was first made ?

cheer SF

SF :roll: ;-)

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
GJ wrote:SF

cheer SF

SF :roll: ;-)

I bet that's all he's got asked. I wonder if you can see what other questions people have, let's have a look.

Postby SnookerFan

I asked for you, though all questions run along the same line, apart from the one who asked what Judd looks for in women. rofl

Some of those questions have to have been sent in by Wild. The spelling and grammar is so bad.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:S/F

Can you ask if Robbo's cough has cleared up this year...............? :hatoff:

No. I can not.

:hatoff:

Postby vodkadiet

Can you ask Robbo if the ass end of this week is clear for him, as I can line him up with a girl who goes to The Walkabout in Shepherd's Bush on Thursday nights.

Cheers.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:S/F

Can you ask if Robbo's cough has cleared up this year...............? :hatoff:

No. I can not.

Sleep on the idea and if you are feeling a bit more manly tomorrow ask the question as I suggested. Alternatively ask Gouldy (a real man) to ask the question. :hatoff:

Gouldy - proper FB hussy :hatoff: