Masters qualifying event winner
CL winner
Paul Hunter classic (EPTC1) winner
China open winner
World ranking = 12

All at 21 :bowdown: :happy:

Re: UP YOUR TRUMPER JUDD HATERS

Postby SnookerFan

To be fair, I don't think anybody here hated him. Some just got a bit sick of all the butt-kissing he gets on this site. Before he'd really accomplished much. That's changed now though, and he deserves the credit he gets today.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:To be fair, I don't think anybody here hated him. Some just got a bit sick of all the butt-kissing he gets on this site. Before he'd really accomplished much. That's changed now though, and he deserves the credit he gets today.

He is now a multi title winner at just 21. Now I am not in the fan-brigade but my blinkers allow me to say that he is doing okay in the game. <ok>

Postby SelbyFan

Black2white wrote:only the China Open? <laugh> it's a fecking ranking title (at quite a young age) that might start a great career <cool>

Didn't everyone say that when he won the CL?

I hope he succeeds though, great to watch.

Postby Wildey

Paul Hunter Classic,EPTC,Championship League etc they arent important at all the likes of bingham been winning that level of tournaments at 21.

Today is all that counts if you happy to hype up players thats done nothing let me out now you can hype him all you like theres actual substance to his achievmant now.

Postby Black2white

SelbyFan wrote:Didn't everyone say that when he won the CL?

I didn't say it :john:
and btw how can we compare the CL, a tiny tournament played behind the doors, with a full big ranking event with so much at stake and played in front of thousands

Postby Wildey

Black2white wrote:
SelbyFan wrote:Didn't everyone say that when he won the CL?

I didn't say it :john:
and btw how can we compare the CL, a tiny tournament played behind the doors, with a full big ranking event with so much at stake and played in front of thousands

dont know but Case and bourne been having a dam good go at it for months :wave:

Postby Black2white

Wild wrote:
Black2white wrote:I didn't say it :john:

dont know but Case and bourne been having a dam good go at it for months :wave:

<laugh> ok they might be forgiven now

Postby SnookerFan

SelbyFan wrote:
Black2white wrote:only the China Open? <laugh> it's a fecking ranking title (at quite a young age) that might start a great career <cool>

Didn't everyone say that when he won the CL?

You're new around here. Welcome to Bourne's life. The guy wakes up to a picture of Judd Trump hanging on his celing, and knows he's in for a happy start to the day. He's made Judd strong favourite for every tournament for years, so you got to let him have his moment. <laugh>
Last edited by SnookerFan on 04 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

606 something big has happened 2 people who never agree have each done an article agreeing with each other on trump

HA HA

Postby Roland

GJ wrote:606 something big has happened 2 people who never agree have each done an article agreeing with each other on trump

HA HA

It's not difficult spotting that Trump has come of age though is it? One of them compares him to Hendry and the other says Ronnie is a dead cert for the world title this year so take both articles with a pinch of salt.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:It's not difficult spotting that Trump has come of age though is it? One of them compares him to Hendry and the other says Ronnie is a dead cert for the world title this year so take both articles with a pinch of salt.

Precisely. All this talk of hatahs make it sound like some people don't get what a massive tournament that was for Trump, but I think nobody is denying Trump played really well. The final in particular was a very, very entertaining match. Whether he is your favourite player or not, there won't be any snooker fans who didn't enjoy yesterday's performance.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:It's not difficult spotting that Trump has come of age though is it? One of them compares him to Hendry and the other says Ronnie is a dead cert for the world title this year so take both articles with a pinch of salt.

Precisely. All this talk of hatahs make it sound like some people don't get what a massive tournament that was for Trump, but I think nobody is denying Trump played really well. The final in particular was a very, very entertaining match. Whether he is your favourite player or not, there won't be any snooker fans who didn't enjoy yesterday's performance.

It was a cracking final, and a massive step up for JUDD to make. He was and is rightly delighted with it. <ok>

Postby sheriozha

you may be happy to know that i beat Judd Trump in a junior ranking tournament back in the day, can any body tell me as i am getting back into the game again, how can you qualify into the world championships through asia?

Postby Bourne

sheriozha wrote:you may be happy to know that i beat Judd Trump in a junior ranking tournament back in the day, can any body tell me as i am getting back into the game again, how can you qualify into the world championships through asia?

That makes you the last player to beat Judd Trump in any match, congrats :hatoff:

Postby wheelsofsteel

Casey wrote:Masters qualifying event winner
CL winner
China open winner
World ranking = 12

Stephen Hendry, world champion aged 21 :chin:

Postby Casey

wheelsofsteel wrote:
CL winner
China open winner
World ranking = 12

You reckon that's a good omen for Judd?

Postby Bourne

Casey wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:
CL winner
China open winner
World ranking = 12

1-0 Casey :mosh2:

Postby wheelsofsteel

Casey wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:
CL winner
China open winner
World ranking = 12

No. stating the bleedin' obvious about what Trump has achieved and in what league he actually belongs

Postby Casey

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Casey wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:
CL winner
China open winner
World ranking = 12

No. stating the bleedin' obvious about what Trump has achieved and in what league he actually belongs

Its hardly fair to compare him to the GOAT. I believe Williams hadn't won much before 21 so Judd still has plenty of time.

Postby wheelsofsteel

Hardly fair doesn't come in to it.

That's the excuse you get when you don't like comparing like for like

And i don't see where I mentioned Mark WIlliams

Postby Casey

wheelsofsteel wrote:Hardly fair doesn't come in to it.

That's the excuse you get when you don't like comparing like for like

And i don't see where I mentioned Mark Williams

I mentioned Williams because at 21 his win record was pretty bare and look what he went on to achieve. If you compare like for like Hendry can't come into it.