Post a reply

Re: JUDD @ 21, ROBBO @ 21 - COMPARISON THREAD

Postby GJ

email sent to the world champions WEBSITE lets see what he makes of rexy and others saying he has no chance agianst trump

Postby Tubberlad

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:email sent to the world champions WEBSITE lets see what he makes of rexy and others saying he has no chance agianst trump

what did 21 year old Robbo win....................? Anyone got any stats ...................... :chin: :wave:

Where's Siefer when you actually need him?

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:email sent to the world champions WEBSITE lets see what he makes of rexy and others saying he has no chance agianst trump

what did 21 year old Robbo win....................? Anyone got any stats ...................... :chin: :wave:

As much as his bunny james cope

:hatoff:

Postby jojo

ha you two at it again gj i understand you love robertson pal but you so easy to wind up

what going to happen if trump wins against robertson you will be under smarts thumb for the rest of the tournament ha

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:

So are you saying Trump is a better prospect than Robbo :wave:

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:

So are you saying Trump is a better prospect than Robbo :wave:

no idea mate :hatoff:

Postby Rocket_ron

The Cueist wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:stats :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

:D R-ron :D Long time no speak mate,How are you?

Have to agree stats are boring and here and now is what i like when it comes to Snooker. :hatoff:

hi there old pal, nice to see you on here :hyper:

Postby randam05

what a boring thread, why does it matter? straight answer please!

and anyway, some people take longer to mature dont they, so its no difference :)

Postby randam05

The Cueist wrote:Thanks pal and nice to see you on here too.

What is your take on the ROS under achieving front to wind Hearn up?

Thats a new thought <doh>

Postby randam05

The Cueist wrote:Hi Random,Do i sense irony here as i am playing catch up at the moment or am i on the money?

What you say ?

Hi cueist, must have been a long time since you last visited as ive been here a while now!

I meant the idea of ROS winding up hearn by not playing well is a new thought :-)

Postby The Cueist

Yep it has been,So busy that Snooker had taken a backseat in my life .

As for the ROS saga i am surprised more posters have not picked up on this one.

I reckon ROS will smash the oppo at the Worlds this year but will struggle when he meets Higgins,A man with a point to prove.

What say you Random.

Postby randam05

The Cueist wrote:Yep it has been,So busy that Snooker had taken a backseat in my life .

As for the ROS saga i am surprised more posters have not picked up on this one.

I reckon ROS will smash the oppo at the Worlds this year but will struggle when he meets Higgins,A man with a point to prove.

What say you Random.

Glad to have another poster who seems to want to talk snooker <ok>

I find it so hard to call, my mind on it changes from day to day, some days I think he will win and suprise us, then other days I think he will struggle against dominic dale :bowdown:

But I see it the same as you on my level head today. He might make quarters or semis but higgins or williams will be to much for him. <ok>

Nice to meet you.

Postby The Cueist

Thanks fella,I feel i am still in touch now that you have said that.

Williams plays a percentage game when he needs it,Experience over youth and inexperience,Judd has the potential to win a world crown in the next 3 or 4 seasons.

ROS ,WILLIAMS,HIGGINS era will be finished by then.

Nice to meet you as well my friend,You talk a lot of sense and i know you can play the game to a very good standard,I know i couldnt live with you on a snooker table,You would beat m,e hands down.

Postby randam05

The Cueist wrote:Thanks fella,I feel i am still in touch now that you have said that.

Williams plays a percentage game when he needs it,Experience over youth and inexperience,Judd has the potential to win a world crown in the next 3 or 4 seasons.

ROS ,WILLIAMS,HIGGINS era will be finished by then.

Nice to meet you as well my friend,You talk a lot of sense and i know you can play the game to a very good standard,I know i couldnt live with you on a snooker table,You would beat m,e hands down.

I have PM'd you but its taking forever to send! sorry.