Topic locked

Re: JUDD: Bring on Robbo, he is cannon fodder

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:Trump wins 10-8 in the China Open final vs Mark Selby.................and then declares

"Bring on Robbo, he is cannon fodder".

He seems uber confident. :|

Is that what he said? I'm not watching the chat afterwards, but I can't believe he's just said that.

Postby GJ

any other silly posters willing to join smart in having egg on face

you would think he would learn after his hollow robbo thread

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:Trump wins 10-8 in the China Open final vs Mark Selby.................and then declares

"Bring on Robbo, he is cannon fodder".

He seems uber confident. :|

Is that what he said? I'm not watching the chat afterwards, but I can't believe he's just said that.

I think he was a bit caught up in the moment, but fair play he fancies his chances against the coughing lady boy. <ok>

Postby GJ

all bs commentswill be forwarded to robbo via his website as the hollow robbo stuff started his excellent run of form

:hatoff:

Postby GJ

email sent to the world champions WEBSITE lets see what he makes of rexy and others saying he has no chance agianst trump

Postby jojo

ha this a funny thread you must like sexing gj pal you two always fighting it quite funny

gj as a robertson fan i think trump will beat him in sheffield now trump will have nothing to lose top 16 place guaranteed won his first ranker monkey off his back all the pressure will be on robertson defending world champion everyone will be expecting him to win

trump also added a new dimension to his game much better safety player this week and measured shot selection robertson got his work cut out pal i think trump will win 10-6 and the crucible will be buzzing on the first saturday

Postby GJ

Ok all this big talk we wil see how follows through with it in worlds predictions contest

HA HA

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:email sent to the world champions WEBSITE lets see what he makes of rexy and others saying he has no chance agianst trump

:chuckle: :wave:

It certainly wont be the walk in the park that you think..................if you think that then your blinkers require some adjustment. :wave:

ROBBO WILL WIN I NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE A BIG MARGIN

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:email sent to the world champions WEBSITE lets see what he makes of rexy and others saying he has no chance agianst trump

:chuckle: :wave:

It certainly wont be the walk in the park that you think..................if you think that then your blinkers require some adjustment. :wave:

ROBBO WILL WIN I NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE A BIG MARGIN

Did I say it would be a big margin :wave:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Was this an actual quote by Trump, I missed out on the chat later.

YES IT WAS AND ROBBO HAS BEEN TOLD ABOUT IT ON TWITTER

Postby Tubberlad

jojo wrote:gj did he really say that pal i never see the presentation

No, because Smart had put this thread up and Trump had hardly potted the winning ball <laugh>

Postby GJ

Robbo thinks he did say it and i wont be retracting the comment about it on twitter

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:Robbo thinks he did say it and i wont be retracting the comment about it on twitter

<doh>

<doh> TO YOU AS WELL