Topic locked

Bank Of Beijing China Open Semi Final Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

March 28th~April 3rd at the Beijing Student University Stadium.

So Shaun Murphy became the Man that beat John Higgins and through to a semi final where he meets 21 year old Judd Trump.

in the other Semi final its Ding Junhui against Mark Selby.. that should be a Cracker.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

LIVE SCORING

PREDICTION CONTEST

Saturday April 2

7.30am

Shaun Murphy v Judd Trump

12.30pm

Mark Selby v Ding Junhui

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Semi Final Discussion !!!!

Postby GJ

GJ wrote:good luck trump

To elaborate the lad wont win a match at this years worlds so i wish him all the luck for the rest of the china open

:hatoff:

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:If Judd achieves nothing more in this tournament, he's at least scared GJ shitless for the Worlds match in a fortnight ! :afro:

I wished the lad good luck :boo:

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:If Judd achieves nothing more in this tournament, he's at least scared GJ shitless for the Worlds match in a fortnight ! :afro:

I wished the lad good luck :boo:

You're petrified now ! :parrot:

Postby Wildey

i think Trump has achieved his level of expectation this tournament anything else will be a welcome bonus.

and if the start of the WC wasent exciting enough then this week has multiplied it.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:i think Trump has achieved his level of expectation this tournament anything else will be a welcome bonus.

and if the start of the WC wasent exciting enough then this week has multiplied it.

<laugh>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:i think Trump has achieved his level of expectation this tournament anything else will be a welcome bonus.

It's been a very good tournament overall, lots of talking points and still a full weekend to come. If this doesn't force the powers-that-be to finally give this tournament some more unique identity then something's really wrong !

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:

<laugh>

is that a nervous laugh :chin:

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:

<laugh>

is that a nervous laugh :chin:

no :hatoff:

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:That's why you've been going on about it every day JT's been winning :D :D :D

the worlds are 2 weeks away so its getting exciting and im telling it how i see it

:hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:"I got to a semi but it wasn't very good"

Great attitude !

he played his best ever match playing his best ever snooker in a match on TV ...

depends what he thinks is great because if he thinks he can blast opponents off the scale no he cant do that hes tried and failed today he played proper snooker percentage snooker and he out played Ebdon in Potting,Break Building,Safeties and psychology of the game

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:Why does everyone play such garbage against Dung Junhui in China. Are they scared they might get shot if they beat him? :kill:

:gag:

Postby randam05

Bourne wrote:
randam05 wrote:Selby...played.....awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON SELBY OR MURPHY!

ANYONE BUT BORING DING.

Hatah :D

I will admit to this one, I AM NOT A DING FAN. OR RYAN DAY FOR MATTER OF FACT.