Topic locked

Peter Ebdon vs Judd Trump.

Postby randam05

I am seriously looking forward to this match. A complete clash of styles and has been over looked as a great match of the quarters. The most boring for me is lee vs ding, but thats cause I dislike them. Murphy Higgins is also sensational.

Ebdon has suprised me once again when I think hes on the edge of dropping out the top 16 he manages to win some good matches. I really enjoyed his match against robertson today and was rooting him all the way. I just love watching ebdon and cant wait to see him in his next match and hopefully win the title this year. I think he stands a good chance really :-)

Everyone elses thoughts on ebdon and his chances of winning this year and his match with trump?

Re: Peter Ebdon vs Judd Trump.

Postby kostasmad

Quality-wise Lee- Ding and Higgins - Murphy are 3 levels above the other matches.

Ding is the prodigy, Lee the best cue action in the game, Higgins simply Legend and Murphy a top player...

Postby Roland

Ebdon has a good a chance as any to lift the title, he has the track record and Trump had better be prepared to fight tomorrow otherwise he'll be on the next plane home.

Postby Bourne

I am properly buzzing for this match, it's been so long for Judd to make a big QF again after 2008 so while he's definitely underdog to the wily old fox, I don't think he's unbeatable.

Postby Alex0paul

Ebdon will try and mess up the balls early on in every frame. If Trump's long game isn't on then he doesn't have a prayer.

Postby Bourne

randam05 wrote:I dont think judd will win. I will be suprised if he did.

I would be worried for his chances if you thought he would win :joust:

Postby randam05

Bourne wrote:
randam05 wrote:I dont think judd will win. I will be suprised if he did.

I would be worried for his chances if you thought he would win :joust:

<laugh> thats why im second in the predictions and always end up good :gramp:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Trump favourite for this match in a few books :chin:

ill always have ebbo fave for this im not undertstating to say Trump will have to play the match of his life

Postby SnookerFan

I've actually picked Trump to win in the Prediction League. He got past Marco, and Mark Davis. So perhaps not the most daunting draw, but it will give him confidence. Ebdon though will try and mess with him, and make the game scrappy. It'll be interesting to see if Trump can come through.

Not interesting to watch, it is an Ebdon game, but interesting to see the result. <laugh>

Postby GJ

good luck judd

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:
GJ wrote:good luck ebdon

:hatoff:

im predicting a judd win in predicts thats the reaosn for the good luck ;-)

Postby jojo

i think ebdon will win tomorrow he will tie judd trump up in knots it look like trump need a lot of chances on the whole to win a frame tomorrow ebdons game plan will be to frustrate trump and slow him down and keep things tight then all of a sudden he will go for unorthodox pots just to mess with judd trumps head and play on judds inexperience

trump still has a lot to learn of the four quarter final matches this the only one i can predict with certainty

Postby Rocket_ron

GJ wrote:
randam05 wrote:
GJ wrote:good luck ebdon

:hatoff:

im predicting a judd win in predicts thats the reaosn for the good luck ;-)

yes GJ is known for letting his predictions spill out over to real match <cool>

Postby Smart

jojo wrote:i think ebdon will win tomorrow he will tie judd trump up in knots it look like trump need a lot of chances on the whole to win a frame tomorrow ebdons game plan will be to frustrate trump and slow him down and keep things tight then all of a sudden he will go for unorthodox pots just to mess with judd trumps head and play on judds inexperience

trump still has a lot to learn of the four quarter final matches this the only one i can predict with certainty

:chuckle: <laugh> rofl

Postby GJ

I will be interested to see how rexy predicts in robbo v trump match

:wave:

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:I will be interested to see how rexy predicts in robbo v trump match

Robbo is OUT, JUDD plays Murphy next :dizzy: :hyper: :dizzy: :hyper:

im talking about worlds the BIG one :win:

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:I will be interested to see how rexy predicts in robbo v trump match

Robbo is OUT, JUDD plays Murphy next :dizzy: :hyper: :dizzy: :hyper:

im talking about worlds the BIG one :win:

I'm in the PRESENT, you are in the FUTURE........................maybe we will catch up soon :chuckle: