Topic locked

Bank Of Beijing China Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

March 28th~April 3rd at the Beijing Student University Stadium.

Its The Last 16 and with a few Major upsets in the Last 32 The Tournament is wide Open. 6 of the top 16 having fallen at the first hurdle But 6 of the top 8 in the World are still in hoping to Win and take winning form to the Crucible.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

LIVE SCORING

PREDICTION CONTEST

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Thursday March 31

7.30am

Shaun Murphy v Li Hang
Neil Robertson v Peter Ebdon
Stephen Lee v Ryan Day
Mark Davis v Judd Trump

12.30pm

Ding Junhui v Stephen Hendry
John Higgins v Ricky Walden
Ali Carter v Marcus Campbell
Mark Selby v Robert Milkins

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:Thursday March 31

7.30am

Shaun Murphy v Li Hang
Neil Robertson v Peter Ebdon
Stephen Lee v Ryan Day
Mark Davis v Judd Trump

12.30pm

Ding Junhui v Stephen Hendry
John Higgins v Ricky Walden
Ali Carter v Marcus Campbell
Mark Selby v Robert Milkins

Good evening session. :hyper:

Postby Witz78

Right folks im signing off from here shortly for a good while as heading off to the States for Wrestlemania and a roadtrip round a few states (and in a fair state too no doubt ) so will be back just before the Crucible starts, Have fun folks and heres to a Trump win in China.

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:Right folks im signing off from here shortly for a good while as heading off to the States for Wrestlemania and a roadtrip round a few states (and in a fair state too no doubt ) so will be back just before the Crucible starts, Have fun folks and heres to a Trump win in China.

Have a great time mate :D

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:Right folks im signing off from here shortly for a good while as heading off to the States for Wrestlemania and a roadtrip round a few states (and in a fair state too no doubt ) so will be back just before the Crucible starts, Have fun folks and heres to a Trump win in China.

:hatoff:

Postby Tubberlad

Have a ball Witz <ok> and may you be blessed with an abundance of lady part

Postby SnookerFan

I kept away from the Island all day, which nearly killed me, and when I was doing my compare and contrast of the matches that were on, I saw Higgins had won. :-( Still ended up watching that one because I don't like Ronnie or Day much. Still Nigel played well, pity he couldn't finish the job.

Again Higgins managed to squeeze past somebody, when playing like an absolute drain. The man is proving very difficult to beat at the moment. The Higgins vs Walden match could be very interesting, but you got to favour Walden.

Though, it has to be said, the match I am really fantasising about is Hendry vs Ding. I am round a friend's house, and they are her two favourite players. That'll be good. So staying away from the internet tomorrow. (I hate not having anybody to talk about snooker with.) What matches are everybody looking forward to in Round 2?

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:My favourite was always Bret Hart.

his pink lycra do it 4 ya rofl

His match with Steve Austin at the 1996 Survivor Series did it for me. And his feud in 1995-1997 with the lumbering Diesel wasn't shabby either.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

buck me dont make a drama out of it go lol

you proberbly get lost before reaching the airport :banter:

have fun mate <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

have fun mate <ok>

I'm going to have to check who is 'fighting' at Wrestlemania. I promised my mate my parents would pay for it, tape it and let us watch it at a later date. Though I've not actually asked them yet.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

have fun mate <ok>

I'm going to have to check who is 'fighting' at Wrestlemania. I promised my mate my parents would pay for it, tape it and let us watch it at a later date. Though I've not actually asked them yet.

its hotting up nicely

some classics

Undertaker putting his 18-0 WM record on the line v Triple H with Stone Cold as the ref
Edge v Alberto Del Rio (2011s answer to Razor Ramon / Rick Martell :bowdown: )
The Miz v John Cena
Jerry the King Lawler v Michael Cole :chuckle:

The Rock as special guest host going to be quality .

Just to top it off im at the Hall of Fame event the Sat night before to see Austin, LOD , Hacksaw JimDuggan and Sunny inducted then on the Monday night im at RAW too :win:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

have fun mate <ok>

cheers :clap:

enjoy the peace and quiet rofl

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Went off it at least 5 or 6 years ago. But enjoy that mate, always wanted to go to a WM. I'll be here enjoying the China Open semis and final.

Hendry vs Ding = bad monkey

OMFG

Just been told its mothers day on sunday the mrs has aranged sunday lunch for about 1pm in a restaurant with pearants gallore i cant even swallow the food and snake hiss off to watch the snooker :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Went off it at least 5 or 6 years ago. But enjoy that mate, always wanted to go to a WM. I'll be here enjoying the China Open semis and final.

OMFG

Just been told its mothers day on sunday the mrs has aranged sunday lunch for about 1pm in a restaurant with pearants gallore i cant even swallow the food and snake hiss off to watch the snooker :grrr:

How do you think I feel? It's mother's day and my brother's birthday on the same day. rofl

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

OMFG

How do you think I feel? It's mother's day and my brother's birthday on the same day. rofl

at this rate nobody will be watching the final <laugh>