Topic locked

Now we know Ronnie is going to play in China...

Postby randam05

..how do people think he will do?

Personally I dont think he will get past Ryan Day who I wouldnt be suprised if he has a pretty good run, but who knows?

Discuss.

Re: Now we know Ronnie is going to play in China...

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:..how do people think he will do?

Personally I dont think he will get past Ryan Day who I wouldnt be suprised if he has a pretty good run, but who knows?

Discuss.

ronnie is a inigma he could turn up and floor day 5-0 in 40 minutes or Day would beat him 5-4 after he missed a easy black.

dont think he knows how hes going to play from 1 second to the next.

Postby gallantrabbit

It's positive that he's shown up. Positive step 2 will be if he doesn't spend his time sneering but trying. Then he'll do himself and snooker some good. Snooker has missed him and it would be a boost to see a tuned in O'sullivan, which he has rarely been this season.

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:It's positive that he's shown up. Positive step 2 will be if he doesn't spend his time sneering but trying. Then he'll do himself and snooker some good. Snooker has missed him and it would be a boost to see a tuned in O'sullivan, which he has rarely been this season.

yes its always good having a playing well ronnie in a tournament but you can just guess the response if he lost.

He Was Rusty Hes Hardly Played.......Doesent matter if Day scores 5 centuries.

Postby Monique

Wild wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:It's positive that he's shown up. Positive step 2 will be if he doesn't spend his time sneering but trying. Then he'll do himself and snooker some good. Snooker has missed him and it would be a boost to see a tuned in O'sullivan, which he has rarely been this season.

yes its always good having a playing well ronnie in a tournament but you can just guess the response if he lost.

That's an unfair comment Wild. Not all Ronnie fans see it that way, I would even dare to say, not even one on this forum would see it that way.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
Wild wrote:

That's an unfair comment Wild. Not all Ronnie fans see it that way, I would even dare to say, not even one on this forum would see it that way.

i agree <ok>

but i was just taking a swipe at all the stuff written this morning regarding cant be Hendry played well must have been matthew fault he lost <doh> .

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:In the time honoured tradition taking a swipe at Ronnie in retaliation for swipes at Hendry. Logic :redneck:

swipe at SI Members that shited through their mouth <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:In the time honoured tradition taking a swipe at Ronnie in retaliation for swipes at Hendry. Logic :redneck:

swipe at SI Members that shited through their mouth <ok>

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

your such a drama queen :limp:

and no prizes for guessing who your inspiration is :love:

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:Day will win comfortably enough

Day is playing better of late but we really havent got a clue how Ronnie will play i dont expect him to blow day away but will he have patience to Grind it out or throw his cue at everything that is the question ?

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Day will win comfortably enough

Day is playing better of late but we really havent got a clue how Ronnie will play i dont expect him to blow day away but will he have patience to Grind it out or throw his cue at everything that is the question ?

True, im more excited about this match than most this season <ok> Although there were some greats I was looking forward too at the UK champs.

Postby jojo

i think this will be intriguing im really intrigued to see what ronnie turn up in china against the incest one to be honest incest not really in ronnies class not many players are however on current form youd have to go with the incest one but ronnie i think will try to get a run going here as he lacking match sharpness in the lead up to the crucible

incest to win about 5-2 but intrigued to see what ronnie turns up and what his mindset is

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:i think this will be intriguing im really intrigued to see what ronnie turn up in china against the incest one

rofl rofl