Topic locked

Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Ryan Day

Postby SnookerFan

Who is going to win this one then? We've kind of overlooked it a bit. Probably because not many of us believed Ronnie was going. But, I've not heard anything of him pulling out, so it sounds like he's going.

Ryan Day beat Ronnie at Newport, and played like a demi-god against Jimmy White in the same tournament. Can he win this match? Discuss.

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Ryan Day

Postby simplysnooker

SnookerFan wrote:Who is going to win this one then? We've kind of overlooked it a bit. Probably because not many of us believed Ronnie was going. But, I've not heard anything of him pulling out, so it sounds like he's going.

Ryan Day beat Ronnie at Newport, and played like a demi-god against Jimmy White in the same tournament. Can he win this match? Discuss.

Javelin.

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Ryan Day

Postby Smart

simplysnooker wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is going to win this one then? We've kind of overlooked it a bit. Probably because not many of us believed Ronnie was going. But, I've not heard anything of him pulling out, so it sounds like he's going.

Javelin.

:D <laugh> :D <laugh>