Topic locked

Stephen Hendry vs Matthew Stevens

Postby SnookerFan

This match = :D :bowdown: :love: :love: :bowdown: :D :ba: :ba:

I know I said Mark Williams vs Stephen Lee was the match of the first round, by this one is particularly bad monkey worthy too. Maybe it's a match of two past-their-bests, but Hendry remains a top-16 player. And Matthew Stevens has got himself back into contention, and looks like he is coming back into the top-16.

Who does everybody think will win this?

Re: Stephen Hendry vs Matthew Stevens

Postby GJ

stevens will win this match

Postby Bourne

Stevens has to be favourite with the confidence and momentum he's gained in recent weeks, i'm sure Hendo will have picked up his game by the time the Crucible comes around <ok>

Postby kostasmad

Stevens has hit the last 2 days 5 centuries including a 137...No chance for Hendry... He was wiped away with 4-0 and 4-1 in PTC by Stevens as well...

Postby GJ

kostasmad wrote:Stevens has hit the last 2 days 5 centuries including a 137...No chance for Hendry... He was wiped away with 4-0 and 4-1 in PTC by Stevens as well...

agreed :afro:

stevens owned hendo even when matthew was in dire form so what hope does the old GOAT have <laugh> :wave: :D

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
kostasmad wrote:Stevens has hit the last 2 days 5 centuries including a 137...No chance for Hendry... He was wiped away with 4-0 and 4-1 in PTC by Stevens as well...

agreed :afro:

stevens owned hendo even when matthew was in dire form so what hope does the old GOAT have <laugh> :wave: :D

That's any time in the last four years. Can you be more specific?

Postby GJ

hendo is stevens bunny hard for wild to accept but its how it is

:afro: :bowdown: :redneck:

Postby kostasmad

One thing is certain. This game means much more to Hendry that does to Stevens...If Stephen loses this, he is out of top-16 for sure even if he beats Perry in WC...

Postby SnookerFan

kostasmad wrote:One thing is certain. This game means much more to Hendry that does to Stevens...If Stephen loses this, he is out of top-16 for sure even if he beats Perry in WC...

That can't be true mathemtatically, can it?

Postby kostasmad

If he loses from Stevens in China he will need something like quarters to stay in the top 16...Trust me i am good with maths.

Postby mediter

Wasn´t Stevens called "the next Hendry" when he was younger.. :john: Anyway, will be a great match this.

Out of the topic but I can´t wait to see(again) how Ebdon does at the Crucible. He´s such a shotmaker and grinder also and he loves it there. He recently called a best of 7 for a professional ranking tournament "Beyond a joke" <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Hendry will make a lot of people on here feel like rubbish on Monday Morning lets hope you have a nice weekend to compansate for the Never Ending Stick thats Comming your way Next Week...

Enjoy Guys because ill be milking it for all its worth <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:So will we be when Stevens wins :wave:

in your dreams

never going to happen in a month of sundays ..

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Match 3 - 12.30pm, 28/03/2011

OMFG
<doh> <doh>

Hendry v Stevens is 7.30am British Time on the 28/03/2011

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Match 3 - 12.30pm, 28/03/2011

OMFG
<doh> <doh>

Hendry v Stevens is 7.30am British Time on the 28/03/2011

Sorry. I must've misread the format. I only glanced at it, must've read the details of another match. :sad:

Postby Wildey

IM PUMPED UP READY TO GO AND WILL BE READY WITH SOME HEAVY DUTY STICK ROUND ABOUT 10AM TOMORROW <ok>

Postby Monique

Hendo 3-0 Maff ...

Stephen Hendry reminding us what a beautifull breakbuilder he is.

Yes Matthew probaby IS really tired. He had the WC qualifs, the Championship League snooker and the travel...

Postby kostasmad

Its easy to see it from his eyes. Black circles...he probably havent slept...wild must be very happy...Very easy win for Hendry...

looks like a whitewash