Topic locked

Re: stevens vid

Postby jojo

what recycling this you got a dinner table advertised

Postby kostasmad

Just saw it...what a black ...what a reaction...He meant so much for him...back to top-16, back for good!!!

Postby jojo

kostasmad he not guaranteed a place in the top 16 yet still three events to go this season think he needs to win a few more matches yet to make sure

Postby kostasmad

80% sure for me...he has something like 2500 points difference form 17th and Davis is not in PTC...

Postby jojo

yes but how many points is one win worth in a ptc match

then in a china open match

then the worlds ?

if stevens lose against hendry in the ptc followed by early exit in china and a tough first round draw in sheffield nothing is certain yet

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:what recycling this you got a dinner table advertised

<laugh> <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

Wild wrote:

<laugh> <laugh>

it was an accident sorry

Postby Roland

That video came out much better than I thought it would especially as it was on zoom. I can hear myself after he plays the pink and seeing where the white goes and the "come on" at the end :redneck:

Postby Roland

Postby Wildey

Rocket_ron wrote:
Wild wrote:

<laugh> <laugh>

it was an accident sorry

i wasn't laughing at you we all make mistakes i was laughing at what jojo said and how he said it.

Postby Tubberlad

You can see years of frustration lifted with that celebration... delighted for Stevens <ok>

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Nice one, only switched the vid to the pink and black but the way it looked the last shot by Stevens was a missable one. But well done to him, and it will be a joy to see him back at the Crucible again.

Postby GJ

what a video :bowdown:

stevens :afro: :D :D

Postby SnookerFan

kostasmad wrote:80% sure for me...he has something like 2500 points difference form 17th and Davis is not in PTC...

How can you be 80% sure? You are sure, or you are not. Being 80% sure is like being 80% dead.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 15 Mar 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

im 100 % certain stevens will be top 16 for end of season

Postby jojo

i didnt mean to be rude rocket ron its just i was looking forward to seeing stevens reaction and saw a dinner table advertised no harm meant

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:i didnt mean to be rude rocket ron its just i was looking forward to seeing stevens reaction and saw a dinner table advertised no harm meant

what did i miss :? :wave:

Postby GJ

ron

was that you shouting in the background when stevnes did the come on

?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:im 100 % certain stevens will be top 16 for end of season

if he wins the PTC he will be 9th above Ronnie and Dott.

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:i didnt mean to be rude rocket ron its just i was looking forward to seeing stevens reaction and saw a dinner table advertised no harm meant

<laugh>

well he did dish up like a fine restaurant in the end <laugh>

Postby kostasmad

by SnookerFan » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 pm

kostasmad wrote:
80% sure for me...he has something like 2500 points difference form 17th and Davis is not in PTC...

How can you be 80% sure. You are sure, or you are not. Being 80% sure is like being 80% dead.

You dont know much about probabilities right? I am 80% sure means that if i bet 100 quid i will earn 80 quid...If i was a bookie that would be the odds given by me...In my job, everything is about probabilities...

Postby SnookerFan

kostasmad wrote:You dont know much about probabilities right? I am 80% sure means that if i bet 100 quid i will earn 80 quid...If i was a bookie that would be the odds given by me...In my job, everything is about probabilities...

I know what it means, I was just winding you up as it always seemed an odd phrase to me, being that the definition of beign sure isn't about probabilities. It's about knowing 100% whether something is true or not. <laugh>

But let's not get caught up with it. Whenever I make an off-hand comment on here, people take it as a deep personal attack, or a serious suggestion for a talking point. I was just joshing with you, chief.

Postby Rocket_ron

GJ wrote:

what did i miss :? :wave:

my wife had been looking at a dining set and it was the last thing to be copied and pasted, i didnt realise...however it is now fixed

Postby Rocket_ron

GJ wrote:ron

?

i would have been one of them, i went crazy

Postby GJ

Rocket_ron wrote:
GJ wrote:ron

?

i would have been one of them, i went crazy

legend :bowdown: :bowdown: :afro: :afro:

Postby Rocket_ron

agreed, it was good stuff, stevens kept pulling 2 clear the fergal ould pull to 1 behind that happened till 8-7 then mathew just went to pot and fergal won the next 2 to go 9-8, i can remember shouting comeon mathew everytime fergal missed. stevens did a centry i think it was 127 or something like that and everyone was going crazy. then the last frame was a bit like sonnys magnet frame. but stevens did it in the end

come on