Post a reply

Snooker Torrent Finds

Postby simplysnooker

Basically, post any snooker torrents you come across that may be useful to us snooker fans. Here's one I just found:

Shanghai Masters 2007 *COMPLETE* 5.46GB
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3771313

Description
Snooker - 2007 Shanghai Masters (Every match)

This is a complete pack of (just about) every match shown on Shanghai TV, 37 hours of live recordings in total.

Every single commercial is cut out (that was a sheer drudgery I can tell you!).

Picture and sound quality is surprisingly good.

Re: Snooker Torrent Finds

Postby randam05

I remember a topic months ago asking for torrents and simplysnooker certainly knows where to download plenty of snooker as he was telling me. So if you show some interest and say you want some more torrents im sure he will post more up.

Would like to get a thing going here as I certainly want to download some snooker for the summer months when snookers not on tv!

Postby simplysnooker

Cheers randam, I'm sure the site TheBox has been mentioned. It has a huge backlog of snooker dating back to about 2007, however you'll have to sign up, I think sign ups are still open.

Postby Roland

erm, no progress really but is still something I'd like to do. I can't allow stuff which is commercially available I know that much, although an under the counter service nod nod wink wink could be a way round that. :redneck:

Postby snooky147

Setting up a torrent site is relatively easy but on here it is not as yet feasible, as there is nowhere near the user base needed to operate it properly.

Postby simplysnooker

TheBox torrent site I use which is fantastic for snooker looks like it won't be a source anymore after some users decided to be dicks and moan about a delay in matches.