Post a reply

Who is the definitive snooker journeyman? (5 votes, use them wisely)

Mark Davis
3%
Stuart Bingham
2%
Andrew Higginson
2%
Mark King
No votes
Marcus Campbell
8%
Gerard Greene
5%
Tom Ford
2%
Rob Milkins
5%
Anthony Hamilton
No votes
Rory McLeod
6%
Fergal O'Brien
2%
Mike Dunn
13%
Barry Pinches
6%
Jamie Burnett
2%
Adrian Gunnell
11%
Dave Harold
2%
Andy Hicks
3%
Peter Lines
11%
Ian McCulloch
3%
Rod Lawler
15%

Total votes : 62

Vote for the definitive snooker journeyman

Postby Witz78

You can vote for up to FIVE players as we bid to find out who the ultimate journeyman in snooker is. :huh:

*for the record players like Pettman who are dropping off the tour now anyway :cracker: are not included

Re: Vote for the definitive snooker journeyman

Postby Casey

Not sure anybody in thee top 16 should be called a journeyman.

Why is O'Brien in theere? He won the British Open which was thee un-official 4the major back theen. He is also a major finalist.

Anyway, it has to be Lines for me, apart from a QF in the UK he has never done anytheing even close to noteworthey.

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:Not sure anybody in thee top 16 should be called a journeyman.

Why is O'Brien in theere? He won thee British Open which was thee un-official 4the major back theen. He is also a major finalist.

Anyway, it has to be Lines for me, apart from a QF in thee UK he has never done anytheing even close to noteworthey.

players on this list who made the top 16 are better journeymen than the others but are still commonly associated with the journeyman label.

You can vote for up to FIVE players Case, so have your full say so we can truly guage who the definitive journeyman is :clap:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

Why is O'Brien in theere? He won thee British Open which was thee un-official 4the major back theen. He is also a major finalist.

Anyway, it has to be Lines for me, apart from a QF in thee UK he has never done anytheing even close to noteworthey.

players on this list who made the top 16 are better journeymen than the others but are still commonly associated with the journeyman label.

You can vote for up to FIVE players Case, so have your full say so we can truly guage who the definitive journeyman is :clap:

see Double standards where is Tony Drago's name Harold and O'Brien won tournaments Drago won buck all <doh>

bullocks biased poll <doh>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

see Double standards where is Tony Drago's name Harold and O'Brien won tournaments Drago won buck all <doh>

cos if hed been on the poll you would have brainwashed your disciples into block voting to prove some stupid point :no:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

cos if hed been on the poll you would have brainwashed your disciples into block voting to prove some stupid point :no:

no i wouldnt because i would not vote for drago myself.

but i can understand your thinking :redneck:

ive gone for McLeod,Dunn,Gunnell,Lines and Lawler