Post a reply

Trump/Lisowski/Wenbo HATAHS .........which do you HATE the most................then supply reason

Trump
17%
Lisowski
33%
Wenbo
50%

Total votes : 6

Trump/Lisowski/Wenbo HATAHS

Postby Smart

These 3 players divide opinion and bring out utter hatred amonst us normally civil and peacefully living snooker folk. Please, for the record, pin your colours to the mast anout who you dislike the most. You ma7y of course use the rest of this thread to explain yourpolling decision.

Get stuck in !!!!!!! :wave: :idea:

ONLY 1 has ANY CLASS AND HIS NAME BEGINS WITH J
Last edited by Smart on 11 Mar 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Trump/Lisowski/Wenbo HATAHS

Postby Bourne

Good idea this thread, get all the Trump hatahs in this one thread, let them spout all their bile and vitriol here and here only and his true supporters can cheer him on in the rest of the phorum :D

Postby Wildey

i dislike none of them i just hope someone gets their bottom in to gear and starts challenging before im 80 and cant remember what i thought in 2011 <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:i dislike none of them i just hope someone gets their bottom in to gear and starts challenging before im 80 and cant remember what i thought in 2011 <laugh>

So theyt got 1 or 2 years :chin:

:bird: :bird:

:redneck:

Postby Roland

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:I abstein

:limp: :bum: :bump1: <ok>

Well I'm a big fan of Liang, and Lisowski is a great prospect and very exciting for snooker, and Trump is quality and times the ball as good as anyone. :huh2:

Postby Rocket_ron

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:
Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:I abstein

:limp: :bum: :bump1: <ok>

Well I'm a big fan of Liang, and Lisowski is a great prospect and very exciting for snooker, and Trump is quality and times the ball as good as anyone. :huh2:

so you bum them all <ok>

<laugh> :limp:

Postby SnookerFan

My opinion and rating of these three players.

Liang Wenbo = I like, but needs to learn safety play a bit more.
Jack Lisowski = I like, and has had a good first season. I hope he doesn't buckle under the weight of expectation.
Judd Trum= Neither like him nor dislike him. We need to see more of him on telly. All the fanboyism on this site is annoying though.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:My opinion and rating of these three players.

Liang Wenbo = I like, but needs to learn safety play a bit more.
Jack Lisowski = I like, and has had a good first season. I hope he doesn't buckle under the weight of expectation.
Judd Trum= Neither like him nor dislike him. We need to see more of him on telly. All the fanboyism on this site is annoying though.

Trump hatah <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Smart wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Can I just hate Shaun Murphy?

of course, perhaps I will do you a thread later to register your loathing :wave:

Oh, good :) be sure to include John Higgins & Gerrard Greene also :wave:

Postby Alex0paul

I don't mind Trump ever since Bourne started doing what GJ used to do with Robertson it makes you not want to support him.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Can I just hate Shaun Murphy?

No, that's boring. Everybody hates him.

Except for me. I know he can be stupid, but I love watching him play and I find it funny how he acts so its all good <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Except for me. I know he can be stupid, but I love watching him play and I find it funny how he acts so its all good <laugh>

I must say, I am a fan of Murphy's play. He is one of those players who is very tough to beat, and can produce flowing snooker when needed, and tough match play when needed also. And he'll treat every match he's in as important. I respect that about him. When the Malta Cup was on, it was said some fellow professionals took the mickey out of him for taking the event so seriously, whilst they were all on holiday. These same professionals had been complaining that there wasn't enough matches happening. <doh> You could be playing an exhibition match, or a World Final and Murphy is giving it 110%. I respect that about him.

He is annoying though, at times. But tends to refine it to the interviews after. (Unlike Ronnie, who can be equally annoying when he's nowheer near a microphone. Just find him a towel to put on his head.) Murphy can be in an A-Grade match, then come out and waffle on endlessly about stuff that isn't even remotely true. Or when it is, he spoils it by adding several minutes of rubbish at the end of an intelligent point.

But if you're prepared to make a cup of tea, or go for a snake hiss when he's being interviewed, it's easy to be a fan of his play.

Postby randam05

But I actually like all the interview stuff and media he 'asks' for. I know he tries to be all proffessional and talk on and on as if he is made for the media. Or the media king. But I enjoy it! I think its very funny, and at times interesting. If anything just to take the mick and have a laugh, its all good. He talks quite well in that 'FOUR' thing they do for the BBC and I find it hilarious how he thinks he deserves to be on it talking about the players when not even nearing the end of his career. I also love hearing from Peter ebdon, very interesting to listen to.

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:But I actually like all the interview stuff and media he 'asks' for. I know he tries to be all proffessional and talk on and on as if he is made for the media. Or the media king. But I enjoy it! I think its very funny, and at times interesting. If anything just to take the mick and have a laugh, its all good. He talks quite well in that 'FOUR' thing they do for the BBC and I find it hilarious how he thinks he deserves to be on it talking about the players when not even nearing the end of his career. I also love hearing from Peter ebdon, very interesting to listen to.

I love it when they were talking about Ding, and he was gabbing off about the Chinese media putting too much pressure on Ding. <laugh> And he's like; "They always want to talk about Ding, no matter whether he is playing or not. And always ask when he's going to be a world champion. I have to stop them, and say Woah There!" <laugh>

I can just imagine Murphy trying to lay down some truth on the Chinese. :D

Postby GJ

out of the 3 i find wenbo most annoying but i dont hate any of them

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:out of the 3 i find wenbo most annoying but i dont hate any of them

Wenbo hater <ok>

I can just feel the pure hatred oozing through the internet there.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Wenbo hater <ok>

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Wenbo hater <ok>

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

SnookerFan hatah. :zzz: