Topic locked

Marcus Campbell or Matt Selt who do you think will win ?

Poll ended at 12 Mar 2011

Marcus Campbell
75%
Matt Selt
25%

Total votes : 8

Marcus Campbell v Matt Selt ?

Postby GJ

I have to be honest i think campbell will win this as I feel overall he will be too solid for selty to beat.

I hope selty wins though

How do you see this match going ?

Re: Marcus Campbell v Matt Selt ?

Postby Bourne

Campbell's had a pretty mixed year in qualies so far, but made his last two and was semis in Shootout and qualified for the Worlds last year so is no pushover ... I think Selty will have to take a lead into the second session because Campbell won't make the same mistakes that Wallace (probably) did in trying to close out the match. I think Campbell will win something like 10-6 or 10-7

Postby SnookerFan

Fun though it would be to see a Selty vs Selby first round match, I've got to predict a win for Campbell. He's just got more experience at qualifying for tournaments.

Postby Wildey

im a big fan of Matthew Selts game and he is very capable to turn over campbell (unlike trump ;) ) and i think he will beat Campbell.

he shouldn't even be in the round so that will relax him to go on to win.

Postby randam05

I dont care, this match is one of the if not the worst and mot boring match of the final qualifying round.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:im a big fan of Matthew Selts game and he is very capable to turn over campbell (unlike trump ;) ) and i think he will beat Campbell.

he shouldn't even be in the round so that will relax him to go on to win.

Did Trump lose to Selt? :huh:

Postby Witz78

Forget Campbell v Selt, wheres the Snookerbacker v Selt poll.

Anyone else see this? Having seen the nick of Selt it doesnt surprise me he'd stoop to these levels.

Marcus Campbell v Matthew Selt (H2H 1-0)

Matthew felt compelled to call me a moron on here last night, for no other reason than I didn’t tip him up in the last round. I then dutifully promised never to flag up an opponent to beat him again. But I break promises on a regular basis as I don’t believe that there is a God watching.

Recommended Bet: Marcus Campbell at whatever price you can get.

http://www.snookerbacker.com/

Postby Bourne

I doubt very much that's true :redneck: he did tip Wallace yesterday who lost from miles in front so was probably snake hissed off, rightly ...

Postby GJ

matt from pro snooker says selty is sound and he talks to him

i know who is more reliable to believe

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:matt from pro snooker says selty is sound and he talks to him

i know who is more reliable to believe

Snooker backers gone up in my estimations after sharing this interesting insight from the world of snooker.

Part of me now hopes Selt makes it to the Crucible so i can add him to my boo boy list rofl

Postby GJ

Rocket_ron wrote:campbell beat stevens last year

1 slight diffferece i stevens was fav and had all the pressure this time campbell is seens as fav

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:

1 slight diffferece i stevens was fav and had all the pressure this time campbell is seens as fav

and moving to Stevens himself and his match, this year again hes favourite to win :evilgrin:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:

and moving to Stevens himself and his match, this year again hes favourite to win :evilgrin:

and in far better form than last season :ahh:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:

and in far better form than last season :ahh:

true <ok>

Postby Bourne

Bourne wrote:Campbell's had a pretty mixed year in qualies so far, but made his last two and was semis in Shootout and qualified for the Worlds last year so is no pushover ... I think Selty will have to take a lead into the second session because Campbell won't make the same mistakes that Wallace (probably) did in trying to close out the match. I think Campbell will win something like 10-6 or 10-7

:shy:

Postby GJ

well doen marcus hopefully seltywill learn formthis and comeback stronger next year

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:Forget Campbell v Selt, wheres the Snookerbacker v Selt poll.

Anyone else see this? Having seen the nick of Selt it doesnt surprise me he'd stoop to these levels.

Matthew felt compelled to call me a moron on here last night, for no other reason than I didn’t tip him up in the last round. I then dutifully promised never to flag up an opponent to beat him again. But I break promises on a regular basis as I don’t believe that there is a God watching.

Recommended Bet: Marcus Campbell at whatever price you can get.

http://www.snookerbacker.com/

UPDATE

Matthew felt compelled to call me a moron on here last night, for no other reason than I didn’t tip him up in the last round. I then dutifully promised never to flag up an opponent to beat him again. But I break promises on a regular basis as I don’t believe that there is a God watching. UPDATE: I have had a perfectly polite message from Matthew and it wasn’t him who sent the message, so if anyone knows who it was then please don’t do it again, Thanks

witz

:tvrky: :bs: <laugh> :wave: