Topic locked

Re: Hainain Classic ROLL CALL

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Somebody fetch me some tissues. This thread is so funny, I just snake hissed myself.

:zzz:

<laugh> :wave:

So are you you going to the Hainain Classic, personally I am struggling to get thru to Thomas Cook travel agents, there lines are very busy probably all the Islanders trying to book flights and hotels to Hainain Classic. :redneck:

Postby Lucky

Tissues aint gonna cut it with wee wee........you're gonna need something more absorbent, like a towel <ok>

Postby Lucky

Smart wrote:
Lucky wrote:Tissues aint gonna cut it with wee wee........you're gonna need something more absorbent, like a towel <ok>

perhaps some sort of adult nappy would be best for S/fan and his pee pee problem :idea:

Tena Lady <ok>

Postby Smart

Lucky wrote:
Smart wrote:
Lucky wrote:Tissues aint gonna cut it with wee wee........you're gonna need something more absorbent, like a towel <ok>

perhaps some sort of adult nappy would be best for S/fan and his pee pee problem :idea:

Tena Lady <ok>

you sing it, I'll hum it <ok>

Postby randam05

Im looking forward to it, gonna watch from start to finish. Cant see why no one wouldnt!? anyone give me a proper reason why they wont watch a tournament televised with quality players?

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Somebody fetch me some tissues. This thread is so funny, I just snake hissed myself.

:zzz:

<laugh> :wave:

So are you you going to the Hainain Classic, personally I am struggling to get thru to Thomas Cook travel agents, there lines are very busy probably all the Islanders trying to book flights and hotels to Hainain Classic. :redneck:

Don't use Thomas Cook. I've made that mistake. They couldn't get me from my bedroom to my living room without bucking up, and I am in a one-floor flat.

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Im looking forward to it, gonna watch from start to finish. Cant see why no one wouldnt!? anyone give me a proper reason why they wont watch a tournament televised with quality players?

The matches are too short. Best of three? What sort of rubbish is that? Also, it's on during the day so most people are at work.

On saying that, I'll be watching as much as possible. Which may be only the weekends, being that I don't have Virgin Plus, so can't actually tape anything. Though, I might see if any of my mates mind Sky Plussing a couple of matches for me. I am looking forward to Saturday and Sunday. I'll be up at 6am watching. I hope you'll be online for me to post my opinions to.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Didnt know it started at 6? and sorry I wont be up at that sort of time!

6am is hardly an early morning for a keen snooker loving person. I move heaven and earth to view sports........like today up at 3.45am to watch England lose 2 wickets in the opening over. <laugh> :wave:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:Im looking forward to it, gonna watch from start to finish. Cant see why no one wouldnt!? anyone give me a proper reason why they wont watch a tournament televised with quality players?

The matches are too short. Best of three? What sort of rubbish is that? Also, it's on during the day so most people are at work.

On saying that, I'll be watching as much as possible. Which may be only the weekends, being that I don't have Virgin Plus, so can't actually tape anything. Though, I might see if any of my mates mind Sky Plussing a couple of matches for me. I am looking forward to Saturday and Sunday. I'll be up at 6am watching. I hope you'll be online for me to post my opinions to.

who cares how short the matches are this time last week there was 0 frames on TV before the PTC Finals on 16th of march.

nobody trying to say its a MAJOR but its something we did not think we would have.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:Didnt know it started at 6? and sorry I wont be up at that sort of time!

Bloody part-timers. <laugh>

I get up at 8.00 for college. Actually saying that, when the china open and such is on me and jade get up early to watch it before college and school. So yes if it is on we will be up soon as it starts. Not sure whether we will turn the computers on for snooker island though :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
I get up at 8.00 for college.

bucking kids. Is that what you call a lie-in? I'm awake before that on a Saturday. <laugh>

Then again, I can't stay awake past 10pm, so don't listen to me.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:

bucking kids. Is that what you call a lie-in? I'm awake before that on a Saturday. <laugh>

I'm not suggesting anyone does listen to you, but what happens if you stay awake 1 minute past 10pm, do you grow another head or do you turn incredible hulk green or do you start foaming at the mouth and singing the national anthem. Please RSVP on this matter.

yours highly intrigued
smart <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:

I'm not suggesting anyone does listen to you, but what happens if you stay awake 1 minute past 10pm, do you grow another head or do you turn incredible hulk green or do you start foaming at the mouth and singing the national anthem. Please RSVP on this matter.

yours highly intrigued
smart <ok>

I'm not quite sure what happens, for I have no memory of it. But when I wake up the next morning, loved ones have vanished. Never to be seen again. And the strangest part is, people around me who knew these people have no memory of them.... But every time it does I happen, I remember talking about a strange, backward talking Chinese man. :ding:

Oooooh!

Postby simplysnooker

Don't have Sky :( :grrr:

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:

Don't have Sky :( :grrr:

:grrr: fromsport.com will show it <ok> and everythingontv.com might do, but fromsport is the best mate. Starts this thursday through to sunday. :)