Post a reply

Masters 2011 Programme Quiz

Postby jadechelsea

this is a Quiz from the Masters programme 2011

1.What is the name of Neil robertson's mum,who flew in from Australia to watch her son the Betfred.com world championship?

2.Who is the only player ever to beat Mark Selby at wembley?

3.In which year did Ali carter lose to stuart Bingham in the final of the Masters qualifying event?

4.John Higgins has lost just one of his last 19 competitive matches. Who is the only player to have beaten him on that run?

5.Mark Williams' friend matthew pritchard stars in Which Tv show, in which four men play painful pranks on each other?

6. Stephen maguire was the ffrist player to make a 147 in a ranking event in which continent?

7.''It's very calming ,and they are relatively cheap.I can chill, sit outside, watch the football and I'm out of the traffic which I can't stand.''What was Ronnie O'Sullivan talking about in june this year ?

8.Which football team does Shaun Murphy support,as a regular visitor to home games?

9.What nationality was Napoleon hill,author of the book Think And Grow Rich,Which Peter Ebdon names as one of his biggest influences?

10.In 2014 , which major sporting event will be staged at gleneagles, Which is within a few seven irons of Stephen hendry's house?

11.Graeme Dott came from 12-10 down to beat which player 13-12 at the betfrad.com world championship last season?

12.Mark Allen has a daughter called lauren...which professional snooker player is lauren's other parent?

13.Ding Junhui won 276 of which delicous snacks,as part of his prize for winning the 2009 Uk championship,courtesy of the title sponsor?

14. Jamie Cope lost 10-9 to which player on his crucible debut in 2008?

15.How many times has Mark king reached the last 16 of the betfred.com world championship?

16.Marco fU spent most of his school days in which city in canada?

I will say the Answers on friday 4th of febuary

good luck <ok> :D

Re: Masters 2011 Programme Quiz

Postby Bourne

jadechelsea wrote:this is a Quiz from the Masters programme 2011

1.What is the name of Neil robertson's mum,who flew in from Australia to watch her son the Betfred.com world championship? SHEILA

2.Who is the only player ever to beat Mark Selby at wembley? KING

3.In which year did Ali carter lose to stuart Bingham in the final of the Masters qualifying event? 2000

4.John Higgins has lost just one of his last 19 competitive matches. Who is the only player to have beaten him on that run? HOLT

5.Mark Williams' friend matthew pritchard stars in Which Tv show, in which four men play painful pranks on each other? DIRTY SANCHEZ

6. Stephen maguire was the ffrist player to make a 147 in a ranking event in which continent? ASIA

7.''It's very calming ,and they are relatively cheap.I can chill, sit outside, watch the football and I'm out of the traffic which I can't stand.''What was Ronnie O'Sullivan talking about in june this year ? CARAVAN

8.Which football team does Shaun Murphy support,as a regular visitor to home games? ROTHERHAM

9.What nationality was Napoleon hill,author of the book Think And Grow Rich,Which Peter Ebdon names as one of his biggest influences? BELGIAN

10.In 2014 , which major sporting event will be staged at gleneagles, Which is within a few seven irons of Stephen hendry's house? RYDER CUP

11.Graeme Dott came from 12-10 down to beat which player 13-12 at the betfrad.com world championship last season? ALLEN

12.Mark Allen has a daughter called lauren...which professional snooker player is lauren's other parent? EVANS

13.Ding Junhui won 276 of which delicous snacks,as part of his prize for winning the 2009 Uk championship,courtesy of the title sponsor? PUKKA PIES

14. Jamie Cope lost 10-9 to which player on his crucible debut in 2008? EBDON

15.How many times has Mark king reached the last 16 of the betfred.com world championship? THREE

16.Marco fU spent most of his school days in which city in canada? TORONTO

I will say the Answers on friday 4th of febuary

good luck <ok> :D

Postby Witz78

this is a Quiz from the Masters programme 2011

1.What is the name of Neil robertson's mum,who flew in from Australia to watch her son the Betfred.com world championship? SKIPPY :chin:

2.Who is the only player ever to beat Mark Selby at wembley? HIS WIG MAKER :huh2:

3.In which year did Ali carter lose to stuart Bingham in the final of the Masters qualifying event? 1984 :fart:

4.John Higgins has lost just one of his last 19 competitive matches. Who is the only player to have beaten him on that run? THE BOO BOYS IN THE CROWD :D

5.Mark Williams' friend matthew pritchard stars in Which Tv show, in which four men play painful pranks on each other? BEADLES ABOUT ? :huh:

6. Stephen maguire was the ffrist player to make a 147 in a ranking event in which continent? ANTARCTICA :xmas:

7.''It's very calming ,and they are relatively cheap.I can chill, sit outside, watch the football and I'm out of the traffic which I can't stand.''What was Ronnie O'Sullivan talking about in june this year ? A SINCLAIR C5 :wave:

8.Which football team does Shaun Murphy support,as a regular visitor to home games? HEAVENS ELEVEN :rip:

9.What nationality was Napoleon hill,author of the book Think And Grow Rich,Which Peter Ebdon names as one of his biggest influences? ETHIOPIAN :afro:

10.In 2014 , which major sporting event will be staged at gleneagles, Which is within a few seven irons of Stephen hendry's house? JIMMY TARBUCKS, RONNIE CORBETT AND BRUCE FORSYTHS PRO CELEB CHALLENGE :idea:

11.Graeme Dott came from 12-10 down to beat which player 13-12 at the betfrad.com world championship last season? SILVINO FRANCISCO :rude:

12.Mark Allen has a daughter called lauren...which professional snooker player is lauren's other parent? DOMINIC DALE :limp:

13.Ding Junhui won 276 of which delicous snacks,as part of his prize for winning the 2009 Uk championship,courtesy of the title sponsor? WHAM BARS <ok>

14. Jamie Cope lost 10-9 to which player on his crucible debut in 2008? THE FORCE :bowdown: :bowdown: AND I WAS THERE :tree:

15.How many times has Mark king reached the last 16 of the betfred.com world championship? MORE THAN QUINTEN HANN :mood:

16.Marco fU spent most of his school days in which city in canada? CALGARY, ALBERTA AT STU HARTS FAMOUS WRESTLING SCHOOL :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

jadechelsea wrote:rofl witz i think you will win you done really well

thanks, im pretty sure i got them all right.

the only one i was unsure of was question 12 :huh2:

i just couldnt decide between these 2 :huh:

Postby jadechelsea

Witz78 wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:rofl witz i think you will win you done really well

thanks, im pretty sure i got them all right.

the only one i was unsure of was question 12 :huh2:

i just couldnt decide between these 2 :huh:

rofl yh that is a very hard one

Postby Casey

1.What is the name of Neil robertson's mum,who flew in from Australia to watch her son the Betfred.com world championship?
Jenny

2.Who is the only player ever to beat Mark Selby at wembley? Ronnie

3.In which year did Ali carter lose to stuart Bingham in the final of the Masters qualifying event? 1999

4.John Higgins has lost just one of his last 19 competitive matches. Who is the only player to have beaten him on that run? Holt

5.Mark Williams' friend matthew pritchard stars in Which Tv show, in which four men play painful pranks on each other? Dirty Sanchez

6. Stephen maguire was the ffrist player to make a 147 in a ranking event in which continent? Europe, European Masters

7.''It's very calming ,and they are relatively cheap.I can chill, sit outside, watch the football and I'm out of the traffic which I can't stand.''What was Ronnie O'Sullivan talking about in june this year ? Running

8.Which football team does Shaun Murphy support,as a regular visitor to home games? Derby

9.What nationality was Napoleon hill,author of the book Think And Grow Rich,Which Peter Ebdon names as one of his biggest influences? Indian

10.In 2014 , which major sporting event will be staged at gleneagles, Which is within a few seven irons of Stephen hendry's house? Ryder Cup

11.Graeme Dott came from 12-10 down to beat which player 13-12 at the betfrad.com world championship last season? Mark Allen

12.Mark Allen has a daughter called lauren...which professional snooker player is lauren's other parent? Reanne Evans

13.Ding Junhui won 276 of which delicous snacks,as part of his prize for winning the 2009 Uk championship,courtesy of the title sponsor? Pukka Pies

14. Jamie Cope lost 10-9 to which player on his crucible debut in 2008? Peter Ebdon

15.How many times has Mark king reached the last 16 of the betfred.com world championship? 4 times

16.Marco fU spent most of his school days in which city in canada? Toronto

Postby Alex0paul

1. Jane

2. O'Sullivan (and King)

3. 2005

4. Michael Holt (and Dott)

5. Dirty Sanchez

6. Asia

7. His boat

8. Someone crap like Aldershot

9. American (Great book)

10. Ryder Cup

11. Mark Allen

12. Reanne Evans

13. Pukka Pies

14. Peter Ebdon

15. 6

16. Vancouver

Postby Roland

1.What is the name of Neil robertson's mum,who flew in from Australia to watch her son the Betfred.com world championship? Mrs Robbo

2.Who is the only player ever to beat Mark Selby at wembley? Ronnie

3.In which year did Ali carter lose to stuart Bingham in the final of the Masters qualifying event? 2007

4.John Higgins has lost just one of his last 19 competitive matches. Who is the only player to have beaten him on that run? Holt

5.Mark Williams' friend matthew pritchard stars in Which Tv show, in which four men play painful pranks on each other? Dirty Sanchez (you shouldn't watch it Jade :redneck: )

6. Stephen maguire was the ffrist player to make a 147 in a ranking event in which continent? Asia

7.''It's very calming ,and they are relatively cheap.I can chill, sit outside, watch the football and I'm out of the traffic which I can't stand.''What was Ronnie O'Sullivan talking about in june this year ? a barge

8.Which football team does Shaun Murphy support,as a regular visitor to home games? Rotherham Utd

9.What nationality was Napoleon hill,author of the book Think And Grow Rich,Which Peter Ebdon names as one of his biggest influences? New Zealander

10.In 2014 , which major sporting event will be staged at gleneagles, Which is within a few seven irons of Stephen hendry's house? Ryder Cup

11.Graeme Dott came from 12-10 down to beat which player 13-12 at the betfrad.com world championship last season? Mark Allen

12.Mark Allen has a daughter called lauren...which professional snooker player is lauren's other parent? Reanne Evans

13.Ding Junhui won 276 of which delicous snacks,as part of his prize for winning the 2009 Uk championship,courtesy of the title sponsor? Pukka Pies

14. Jamie Cope lost 10-9 to which player on his crucible debut in 2008? Peter Ebdon

15.How many times has Mark king reached the last 16 of the betfred.com world championship? 4 times

16.Marco fU spent most of his school days in which city in canada? Ottawa

Postby Wildey

Sarah

2.Who is the only player ever to beat Mark Selby at wembley?
Ronnie O'Sullivan at the time but now also King

3.In which year did Ali carter lose to stuart Bingham in the final of the Masters qualifying event?
2001 ?

4.John Higgins has lost just one of his last 19 competitive matches. Who is the only player to have beaten him on that run?
Holt

5.Mark Williams' friend matthew pritchard stars in Which Tv show, in which four men play painful pranks on each other?

6. Stephen maguire was the ffrist player to make a 147 in a ranking event in which continent?
china

7.''It's very calming ,and they are relatively cheap.I can chill, sit outside, watch the football and I'm out of the traffic which I can't stand.''What was Ronnie O'Sullivan talking about in june this year ?

8.Which football team does Shaun Murphy support,as a regular visitor to home games?

9.What nationality was Napoleon hill,author of the book Think And Grow Rich,Which Peter Ebdon names as one of his biggest influences?

10.In 2014 , which major sporting event will be staged at gleneagles, Which is within a few seven irons of Stephen hendry's house?
The Open

11.Graeme Dott came from 12-10 down to beat which player 13-12 at the betfrad.com world championship last season?
Mark Allen

12.Mark Allen has a daughter called lauren...which professional snooker player is lauren's other parent?
Shau :redneck: ..........Reanne Evans

13.Ding Junhui won 276 of which delicous snacks,as part of his prize for winning the 2009 Uk championship,courtesy of the title sponsor?
Pukka Pies

14. Jamie Cope lost 10-9 to which player on his crucible debut in 2008?
Ebdon

15.How many times has Mark king reached the last 16 of the betfred.com world championship?

16.Marco fU spent most of his school days in which city in canada?
vancouver

Postby Eirebilly

1.What is the name of Neil robertson's mum,who flew in from Australia to watch her son the Betfred.com world championship? Marge

2.Who is the only player ever to beat Mark Selby at wembley? KING

3.In which year did Ali carter lose to stuart Bingham in the final of the Masters qualifying event? 2003

4.John Higgins has lost just one of his last 19 competitive matches. Who is the only player to have beaten him on that run? HOLT

5.Mark Williams' friend matthew pritchard stars in Which Tv show, in which four men play painful pranks on each other? DIRTY SANCHEZ

6. Stephen maguire was the ffrist player to make a 147 in a ranking event in which continent? ASIA

7.''It's very calming ,and they are relatively cheap.I can chill, sit outside, watch the football and I'm out of the traffic which I can't stand.''What was Ronnie O'Sullivan talking about in june this year ? CARAVAN

8.Which football team does Shaun Murphy support,as a regular visitor to home games? NO IDEA

9.What nationality was Napoleon hill,author of the book Think And Grow Rich,Which Peter Ebdon names as one of his biggest influences? DUTCH

10.In 2014 , which major sporting event will be staged at gleneagles, Which is within a few seven irons of Stephen hendry's house? RYDER CUP

11.Graeme Dott came from 12-10 down to beat which player 13-12 at the betfrad.com world championship last season? ALLEN

13.Ding Junhui won 276 of which delicous snacks,as part of his prize for winning the 2009 Uk championship,courtesy of the title sponsor? PUKKA PIES

14. Jamie Cope lost 10-9 to which player on his crucible debut in 2008? EBDON

15.How many times has Mark king reached the last 16 of the betfred.com world championship? FOUR

16.Marco fU spent most of his school days in which city in canada? TORONTO

Postby jadechelsea

ANSWERS:

1.Alison
2.ronnie o'sullivon
4.Michael holt
5.Dirty sanchez
6.Asia
7.He was living on a boat
8.Manchester United
9.American
10.Golf's Ryder cup
11. mark Allen
12.Reanne Evans
13.pukka pies
14.Peter EBDON
15.six
16. vancouver

Postby jadechelsea

2.sonny 9

3.bourne 8

3.casey 8

4.wild 7

4.eirebilly 7

5.witz 1 rofl

well done everyone <ok> i think i done the scores right
Last edited by jadechelsea on 08 Feb 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

i did it compleatly off the top of my head......and it shows <laugh>

Postby Witz78

jadechelsea wrote:points
1.alexopaul 14

2.sonny 9

3.bourne 8

3.casey 8

4.wild 7

4.eirebilly 7

5.witz o rofl

i got ONE right :wild2: :wild2: :wild2:

question 14 :bowdown:

Postby jadechelsea

Witz78 wrote:
1.alexopaul 14

2.sonny 9

3.bourne 8

3.casey 8

4.wild 7

4.eirebilly 7

5.witz o rofl

Sorry i just expected them to be all wrong <laugh>

Postby Witz78

jadechelsea wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
1.alexopaul 14

2.sonny 9

3.bourne 8

3.casey 8

4.wild 7

4.eirebilly 7

5.witz o rofl

:sad: i tried my best, hoped i would get at least 3 or 4 right but i didnt disgrace myself :huh:

Postby Wildey

jadechelsea wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
1.alexopaul 14

2.sonny 9

3.bourne 8

3.casey 8

4.wild 7

4.eirebilly 7

5.witz o rofl

YES

thats witz for you rofl WRONG <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

I know it's a bit late, but I am willing to submit my answers now.

.Alison
2.Ronnie O'sullivan
4.Michael Holt
5.Dirty Sanchez
6.Asia
7.He was living on a boat
8.Manchester United
9.American
10.Golf's Ryder cup
11. Mark Allen
12.Reanne Evans
13.Pukka Pies