Topic locked

Re: Roll Call

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Go on then. Who is going? :wave:

Just waiting for my visa, and some of that funny money they use, is it pesattas <ok> :wave:

Yeah. Definitely. <laugh> <ok>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Just waiting for my visa, and some of that funny money they use, is it pesattas <ok> :wave:

thanks, you work in Thomas Cook I think so I am pleased with your confirmation. I hope 200 pesattas is enough for the week. <ok> :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

thanks, you work in Thomas Cook I think so I am pleased with your confirmation. I hope 200 pesattas is enough for the week. <ok> :wave:

That might only get you a cup of Noodle Soup over there. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:I will take a 6 pack of crisps, cos I'm on a bit of a healthy food diet. :) <ok> :wave:

I nipped out for a post-roast beer, and am now a bit drunk. :shy:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:I will take a 6 pack of crisps, cos I'm on a bit of a healthy food diet. :) <ok> :wave:

I nipped out for a post-roast beer, and am now a bit drunk. :shy:

Thanks, any further updates ..................... :| <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

I'm now eating a Gingerbread Man. I have a Gingrbread Woman too, just to be Politically Correct. I'm eating the man first, so am not be chilvarous.

Does that help?

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I'm now eating a Gingerbread Man. I have a Gingrbread Woman too, just to be Politically Correct. I'm eating the man first, so am not be chilvarous.

Does that help?

<ok>

Did you eat the arms first or legs or head......................its important we establish this. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm now eating a Gingerbread Man. I have a Gingrbread Woman too, just to be Politically Correct. I'm eating the man first, so am not be chilvarous.

Does that help?

<ok>

Did you eat the arms first or legs or head......................its important we establish this. <ok>

Errr..... Didn't notice. I have his wife in the fridge. I'll let you know.