Post a reply

5 centuries in a 4-1 result

Postby Roland

Apparently Ricky Walden just beat Jamie Cope 4-1 in the Pro Challenge Series in Leicester with breaks of 100, 105, 102 and 102 whilst Cope got a 129 in the frame he won.

Great stuff. This is the sort of thing I love reading about - century break records bad monkey

Re: 5 centuries in a 4-1 result

Postby Casey

Seifer island hatah wrote:If those are star tables, no one can be complaining can they.... <laugh>

They use the tables that are in the clubs, World snooker don't provide the table for these events.

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:
Seifer island hatah wrote:If those are star tables, no one can be complaining can they.... <laugh>

They use the tables that are in the clubs, World snooker don't provide the table for these events.

they must be the Riley tables Wenbo had all thoes breaks on ....could someone tell me what wenbo scored....broken record seifer over to you ;)

Postby Roland

Would that be the 5-1 win in the Bahrain qualifiers with breaks of 115, 139, 58, 147 and 139? The one in which he apparently fluked every break because the lay of the balls was easy because someone in Wales who didn't see the match thinks that's how it must've happened?

Postby Seifer Almasy

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wc wrote:

they must be the Riley tables Wenbo had all thoes breaks on ....could someone tell me what wenbo scored....broken record seifer over to you ;)

The table differences are very slight, and to get 4 or 5 centuries ina best of 9 is a great feat. I feel sorry for you that you can't accept it that.

You always love putting today's player down, and you even do it when they perform a feat that only O'Sullivan has bettered. In fact I remember when you was laughing because Walden beat O'Sullivan in shanghai (and I said at the time, that todays players had raised the bar), and knocking Wenbo as useless, then they back it up with these performances.

Instead of admitting "yes I was wrong about Walden and Wenbo...they are proving to have some real talent" no, you then blame the table or "easy chances" or any other stupid argument, as if that would greatly affect getting 4 or 5 centuries in a best of 9. Even worse, you did not see the game, but assume you are right. So annoyingly arrogant.

Postby mediter

island hatah, I am saying this in a friendly and constructive manner but I think you are seeing faults in others which in reality are more your own faults. You clearly has intellingent thoughts but still... That´s why you are always fighting and some of your attacks against i.e sickpotter have been just blatantly mad.

Postby Seifer Almasy

mediter wrote:island hatah, I am saying this in a friendly and constructive manner but I think you are seeing faults in others which in reality are more your own faults. You clearly has intellingent thoughts but still... That´s why you are always fighting and some of your attacks against i.e sickpotter have been just blatantly mad.

And I am saying this to you, in not so nice a way. People, liek yourself, who come into any discussion trying to attack a person or find fault with them when it has nothing to do with them, fool no one. You know nothing about the past, so kindly keep your nose out of it.

If you are unable to debate with what is being said, that is your issue. Not mine. I have heard the old chestnut "You are fighting against yourself" and it doesn't wash. let me help you out, go and look what "debate" "different view" and Bigotry are. It just so happens that these things make somebody counter an argument by someone. It has nothing at all to do with me when someone attacks my view.

You lost this argument the minute you tried you turn it into an attack on me. As for "blatantly mad" if you have half a brain, you will place the offending quotes here and I will anseer them. If you don't, clearly, you haven't got an argument. See....in a real debate, when you accuse somebody or something or call their argument "mad", it usually helps to show quotes to what the hell you are on about!

A bit basic isn't it? I hope that isn't TOO basic for you?

Postby Seifer Almasy

mediter wrote:island hatah, I am saying this in a friendly and constructive manner but I think you are seeing faults in others which in reality are more your own faults. You clearly has intellingent thoughts but still... That´s why you are always fighting and some of your attacks against i.e sickpotter have been just blatantly mad.

and thats not behaving like a runt is it not? Oh no of course it isn't. Selective reading again, eh!? Don't bother saying "oh it is how you put it across" or I will just do the same back, randomly attack someone with a "i don't mean to offend, but" post.

Postby Wildey

what mediter said was not a attack he actually said you was intelligent. you got a real chip on youre shoulder and paranoid at things others say....

just like you got a opinion mediter has and his opinion is you losing sight on youre faults and thinking everyone else is wrong.

in all the time ive known you humility and gracious when you lost a argumant has never come in to it....you have tunnel vision that youre right and everyone else is wrong and that attetute is stifling debate because your pig headednes leads most debates in to arguments.....

thats not a attack that is constructive criticism you should take note of to improve online comunities like snookerfanatic and breakoff for the better...

Postby Seifer Almasy

Ok then. I think you are a passionate snooker, but think your problems with me are all in your head, and you need to seek help.

I think mediter knows his snooker, but obviously a mate of sickpotters and his problems are obviously to do with loyalty and are all in his head.

What does that have to do with this topic? I dunno...ask Oneball. When someone has to bring up THE PERSON instead of debating the topic, they are out to cause trouble. Plain and simple. You do it more than anyone.