Post a reply

Morning all from Gallantrabbit

Postby gallantrabbit

Thought I'd pop over and see you boys on here. Will be leaving the 606 for a while as I can't handle 2 of these, no time for one really.
Am joining today but won't be posting for a bit as I'll be back in England for a few weeks. I live in Brazil, São Paulo and have done for a good few years.
Over here I play snooker on a 10 foot table, which ain't quite the same, but such is my love for snooker, I put up with it.. I played to a dcent standard in the past and was married to snooker for 15 years although never was quite good enough to risk the pro tour. Now I'm married proper with 2 kids and a lot of you know what that does to your game ;)
While in England I'll be back to a few old haunts such as the Nag's Head off Holloway Road and the 24 hourer in King's Cross, hopefully to see a few old faces but they tend to disappear over time.
I'm a big campaigner for snooker in the clubs, a big fan of Hearn's, (much to Moondan's dismay) and still haven't given up on a return to the top 32 for Jimmy!!
Shall look forward to chin wagging with you fellas and ladies on here and not 606.
Be lucky

Re: Morning all from Gallantrabbit

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

gallantrabbit wrote:Thought I'd pop over and see you boys on here. Will be leaving the 606 for a while as I can't handle 2 of these, no time for one really.
Am joining today but won't be posting for a bit as I'll be back in England for a few weeks. I live in Brazil, São Paulo and have done for a good few years.
Over here I play snooker on a 10 foot table, which ain't quite the same, but such is my love for snooker, I put up with it.. I played to a dcent standard in the past and was married to snooker for 15 years although never was quite good enough to risk the pro tour. Now I'm married proper with 2 kids and a lot of you know what that does to your game ;)
While in England I'll be back to a few old haunts such as the Nag's Head off Holloway Road and the 24 hourer in King's Cross, hopefully to see a few old faces but they tend to disappear over time.
I'm a big campaigner for snooker in the clubs, a big fan of Hearn's, (much to Moondan's dismay) and still haven't given up on a return to the top 32 for Jimmy!!
Shall look forward to chin wagging with you fellas and ladies on here and not 606.
Be lucky

Sound gallant, good to have you on here. <ok>

Postby moondan

Hi Gallant, great to see you have come across. Over the years we have had some great disagreements but its probably 50/50 on who has turned out right.

Of course your misguided support of Hearn and Davis will certainly tip the balance in my favour.
In fact I can see both of them fleeing to Brasil, only just one step in front of the beying snooker world, sickened by their greed and shortsightedness.
I see a new film in the future, "The Boys from the east end."
:excited:
Is it dangerous out there? :)

Postby gallantrabbit

Youu are a funny fellow Moon.
Actually it's a shame mate I was down your neck of the woods a few weeks ago, close to Tuckenhay. Could have met for a pint and a game :) .
Anyway if Hearn and Davis do decide to leg it over here I'll be waiting to give them some shelter. Sure there's money to be made with them somehow ;)

Postby Witz78

<ok>
moondan wrote:Hi Gallant, great to see you have come across. Over the years we have had some great disagreements but its probably 50/50 on who has turned out right.

Of course your misguided support of Hearn and Davis will certainly tip the balance in my favour.
In fact I can see both of them fleeing to Brasil, only just one step in front of the beying snooker world, sickened by their greed and shortsightedness.
I see a new film in the future, "The Boys from the east end."
:excited:
Is it dangerous out there? :)

Hi Gallant <ok> If your half as good on the Brazilians tables as Figuerido and Santos youll be some player! Get these 2 boys on the main tour next season o say, spice things up a bit and sod the age restrictions. Get Brecel onboard too
<ok> the kid deserves it! (and has earned it)

Moondan,

this isnt the thread to bring this up, but dont you think your on the verge of alienating yourself from most snooker fans and the 21st century with some of your recent anti-Davis, anti-Hearn, anti-change, anti-anyone younger than you ramblings on 606 and Dave Hendons blog?? :huh: :huh2:

Postby Casey

Wwwwaaayyy off topic guys. I don't mind witz stating the point but i don’t want it running onto a discussion on this thread <ok>

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:Wwwwaaayyy off topic guys. I don't mind witz stating the point but i don’t want it running onto a discussion on this thread <ok>

case chill mate how long will a discussion about morning all from gallantrabit take.... how can that possibly go off topic ??????

Postby The Cueist

:D Hello people,I am new here so greetings to you all. <ok>

I have been watching this forum for a while and it is a chilled place with some good debate at times. :ahh: Lets hope we have some good laughs and a few interesting conversations.

<cool>

Postby Wildey

The Cueist wrote::D Hello people,I am new here so greetings to you all. <ok>

I have been watching this forum for a while and it is a chilled place with some good debate at times. :ahh: Lets hope we have some good laughs and a few interesting conversations.

<cool>

Welcome and hope you will enjoy it here <ok>

Postby Roland

Welcome The Cueist and thanks for dislodging footygirl from the newest member position because she was there for ages! Enjoy the forum.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:Welcome The Cueist and thanks for dislodging footygirl from the newest member position because she was there for ages! Enjoy the forum.

wellcome cueist :wave: :wave: have fun buddy <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

The Cueist wrote::D Hello people,I am new here so greetings to you all. <ok>

<cool>

We'll try our best Cueist :ahh: anyway, welcome aboard lad

Postby The Cueist

Thanks for the welcome one and all, :D I can tell this site has quality posters. :)

Sonny you should take a bow,This is the best snooker forum on the web right now without sounding condescending. <cool>

Good on you. :ahh:

Postby Roland

Thanks, and hopefully it will go from strength to strength from here. This is just the beginning. <ok>