17%
Monday
33%
Tuesday
50%

Total votes : 6

Best day of qualifiers......?

Postby Smart

I am trying to gauge what fellow snooker fans think will be the best day of the last stage of qualification for this years World Champs.

Either Sunday (7th), Monday (8th) or Tuesday (9th).

www.worldsnooker.com/world_championship ... tm?tid=153

Some cracking potential matches, I just can't make my mind which day to attend.

Re: Best day of qualifiers......?

Postby Lucky

rocket_ron wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:Squeal piggy, squeal rofl

not following you there

Thanks <ok>

Postby Smart

the 9th, all the other days I will be compromising, and I am not compromising, so it is the 9th (Tuesday).

What about a predictions contest for the final stage of qualifying as there seems to be plenty of interest in the final set of matches which decide who is Crucible bound and who is lost to the hope of doing better next season......

I'm up for a contest. <ok>

Postby Roland

Monday because Sunday involves driving from the Alps to Yorkshire and Tuesday involves going back to work so definitely Monday.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:Monday because Sunday involves driving from the Alps to Yorkshire and Tuesday involves going back to work so definitely Monday.

have you heard of AEROPLANES - they are big things with 2 wings and engines - they make lot of noise, burn lots of fuel and fly in the air...... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Postby Roland

Yes but we are forsaking hours of waiting by having a jaunt across France and Switzerland taking in the scenery and taking advantage of the excellent roads. Plus there will be quality music in the car the whole time and we're staying overnight in Geneva which is one hour from the resort therefore we'll be there while the others are still waiting at Manchester airport :ahh:

It's the journey back that will be the grind!

Postby Rocket_ron

Lucky balls wrote:Is this some kind of Top Gear challenge?

I don't normally watch topgear, but i did watch an episode when clarkson drove to germany and hamster went on plane. I think clarkson won

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:Is this some kind of Top Gear challenge?

I don't normally watch topgear, but i did watch an episode when clarkson drove to germany and hamster went on plane. I think clarkson won

I believe I have seen TopGear once in my lifetime. They had to crash a mini down a ski-jump. Car gets me from A to B, I don't get why some blokes are so enthused by cars. :huh:

<ok> :wave: <ok> :wave:

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:Yes but we are forsaking hours of waiting by having a jaunt across France and Switzerland taking in the scenery and taking advantage of the excellent roads. Plus there will be quality music in the car the whole time and we're staying overnight in Geneva which is one hour from the resort therefore we'll be there while the others are still waiting at Manchester airport :ahh:

It's the journey back that will be the grind!

I can't leave it (sorry). Hours of waiting vs hours of driving - I'd take a couple of hours in the airport bar than a couple of hours driving on the wrong side of the road 100 times out of 100. Clear cut, no brainer. :wave:

<laugh>