Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Park Welsh Open Last 32 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Casey

Sirius B wrote:
GJ wrote:smart

shirley WIGGY will win thsi match

<laugh> :wave:

i dont know whats worse, members being abusive to other members or the mods for allowing it

Or people continually wumming and then having the cheek to complain about others?

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:Ryan Day was excellent. Who would have thought that Ronnies last WS match win before the WC's would have been his best of 5 against Peter Ebdon at the World Open in September :scared:

yeh and the Welsh Open last year was the last time he won a best of 9 match

and the World Championship last year was the last time he won a WS match which was best of 9 or longer

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:right suppose id better get off the couch and go and have a look at my mouth to see what the damage to this tooth is............

:D <laugh> :D <laugh> :wave:

its worse than i thought :scared: dentist visit required ASAP or the rest will crumble away :-(

also alarmingly i couldnt quite work out if i looked more like Ronnie or Selby there when i looked in the mirror rofl

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:right suppose id better get off the couch and go and have a look at my mouth to see what the damage to this tooth is............

:D <laugh> :D <laugh> :wave:

its worse than i thought :scared: dentist visit required ASAP or the rest will crumble away :-(

also alarmingly i couldnt quite work out if i looked more like Ronnie or Selby there when i looked in the mirror rofl

Did you have your hairpiece off then rofl