Post a reply

Re: Sonny's comeback

Postby Bourne

Was it raining there, or were you all spitting on the camera lens :chin:

Good result anyway <ok>

Postby Roland

I lost to the winner, that makes me feel better. Also have now entered real world/Snooker Island interface scenario by showing the guy who ran it this topic...

Postby killamabob

i've just come across this tournament report after having a look at this site since talking to you online. STUART BINGHAM! ta very much hahaha. and my positional play is a work in progress thank you hahaha.....

Postby Roland

:blush:

Was trying to describe you in a way people here would be able to picture. Just had a read back myself and I remember the brown! rofl

You deserved to win though because you froze me out.

Postby Roland

By the way, do you remember the bloke wearing shorts who looked like Fergal O'Brien with a beard?

Postby killamabob

it was some blue after tho! Haha. Can't recall who you mean but you clearly have some memory judging from what I've been reading about our match!

Postby Roland

Well I wrote it when it was still fresh but I can't remember anything else apart from messing up a good chance in frame 1, the fluked brown and great blue and tieing me up in knots in the 2nd frame.

Postby SnookerFan

Just discovered this thread. A few months old. Good man, Sonny. <ok>

I expect you to be playing in a Crucible final the next time I go. I'll wear my Michaela Tabb T-Shirt to cheer you on.

Postby Roland

Cheer me on in the Pink Ribbon where if I'm lucky I may even pot a red. I have 16 frames in which to try.

Postby Roland

Only earlier in the topic when I first re-picked up the cue after a long lay off. Thankfully I'm closer to how I used to play now i.e. much better than in the clips