Post a reply

The Welsh Super Fan

Postby SnookerFan

Tell me more about this legendary fan. I seem to be the only person on the forum who hasn't actually met him.

Re: The Welsh Super Fan

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Tell me more about this legendary fan. I seem to be the only person on the forum who hasn't actually met him.

You have been incredily lucky then. He is a runt de luxe. <ok>

So are half the people on here, what's your point?

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:why are "lady parts" supposed to be something despisable? :huh2: :mood:

What, and you're saying that calling him a sausage is a compliment? :huh:

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:why are "lady parts" supposed to be something despisable? :huh2: :mood:

:)

god what a great question :redneck:

Postby Wildey

delete <ok> <ok> <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:delete <ok> <ok> <ok>

your just jealous of your fellow Welshmans popularity and iconic status in the snooker world :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:delete <ok> <ok> <ok>

your just jealous of your fellow Welshmans popularity and iconic status in the snooker world :D

no i just posted same thing twice and want a mod to delete that post <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:

What, and you're saying that calling him a sausage is a compliment? :huh:

I notice how this question was conveniently ignored. :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Actually, I saw him bodding about at Newport. I went up to him, slapped him and said; "This one's for Smart."

No I didn't. I didn't even talk to him. This guy is the real legend of snooker watching.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Actually, I saw him bodding about at Newport. I went up to him, slapped him and said; "This one's for Smart."

No I didn't. I didn't even talk to him. This guy is the real legend of snooker watching.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Hairbear is a legend but hes a notch down from the true iconic fans of the game.

Welsh Superfan is surely the most dedicated and loyal fan there is, hes literally at every single event, hes to snooker what Jamieson was to the WWF in the 90s. :bowdown:

Other legendary fans worthy of a mention are KT (GJs bird :love: ) and Front Row Brian of course.

The Watterson father and son are Crucible legends with their uncle of course being the man responsible for bringing the WC to the Crucible in the 1st place. :bowdown: :clap:

Special mentions to the Oirish ginger alcoholic Mark Allen fan i often bump into rofl also the freak with the green / red / yellow (delete as applicable) hair and the trilby hat :scared: and the fat freak who stands in the bookies whilsts the snookers on betting on the virtual racing and dogs claiming hes memorised every race and knows whos won in advance :huh:

Postby SnookerFan

You do meet some characters on your travels in the snooker. There's this Brummie bloke I see in Telford every year. Never been to any of the matches, as far as I know. He just stands around collecting autographs. In his retirement, he has taken to collecting autographs as a hobbie. He's there every year.

He'll wonder up to me and go "I just got another one, not sure what his name was. Scottish fella." It'll end up being Stephen Maguire. <laugh>

Good guy though, he goes all over the country trying to get autographs. I had a pint with him once. He was telling me he'd been down to Milton Keynes the other year. As there was some big show on there. <laugh> He ended up getting Bobby Davro and Anita Dobson's autograph. :D

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Does the WSF go to the events in China?

Thinking about it - that is very unlikely.

BTW FRB and the boys are making a w/e of it at the EIS, 12/13th. :wave:

Who is FRB? :huh:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Front Row Bri <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Front Row Bri <ok>

I am SFTL.

SnookerFan The Legend. <ok>

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Front Row Bri <ok>

:bowdown:

Postby Witz78

anyone know who the guy with the red hair just along from FRB is?
Hes had green hair in the past too and often wears a trilby hat at events too.

Postby SnookerFan

Is FRB the guy in the black T-Shirt? I've never known which to whom you refer, when you mention him.

Postby Rocket_ron

could this welsh super fan the guy i sat next to at the eis last sunday?

very strong welsh accent? has his tickets hanging around his neck in a clear sleeve? goes to nearly every tournament?