Post a reply

David Gray

Postby littlebylittle

His decline has been quite quick and i just wonder if any of you know why?I thought he was quite a good player when he won the scottish open but since then its been downhill

Re: David Gray

Postby Bourne

littlebylittle wrote:His decline has been quite quick and i just wonder if any of you know why?I thought he was quite a good player when he won the scottish open but since then its been downhill

Trolleys + Alchold in the far-east = Recipe for disaster. But he's still a class player.

Postby Casey

littlebylittle wrote:His decline has been quite quick and i just wonder if any of you know why?I thought he was quite a good player when he won the scottish open but since then its been downhill

:chin: Also add a UK final to that. I can't say for sure but there was certain rumours about him going around and as a sportsman I guess maybe he didn't want to go public. Nice guy and when he was at his peak he was a good player capable of competing with the best

Postby Wildey

yup nakep apart from his kickers after trying it on with lady boys while snake hissed summs his fall quite nicely :no:

Postby Lucky

'the boys are back in the barracks' rofl

Postby Alex0paul

Babylon