Post a reply

Re: Alan Chamberlain now has a beard!

Postby PLtheRef

Alan says he'll stick with the Matchroom events. But thats all. He also turned 68 on Saturday

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:Alan says he'll stick with the Matchroom events. But thats all. He also turned 68 on Saturday

he does not look a day over 70 IMVHO :|

<laugh> <laugh>

Postby Smart

Anyone got any latest news regarding Alan (and his beard). If I'm honest I have missed the swagger Alan had around the table whilst polishing and spotting balls of many colours. I also miss the dulcet tones of Alan as he called the scores and the players names for the break off shot. :|

Alan :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:Anyone got any latest news regarding Alan (and his beard). If I'm honest I have missed the swagger Alan had around the table whilst polishing and spotting balls of many colours. I also miss the dulcet tones of Alan as he called the scores and the players names for the break off shot. :|

And the fact he always was 100% impartial, especially when refereeing Mark Selby. :wave:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:Anyone got any latest news regarding Alan (and his beard). If I'm honest I have missed the swagger Alan had around the table whilst polishing and spotting balls of many colours. I also miss the dulcet tones of Alan as he called the scores and the players names for the break off shot. :|

And the fact he always was 100% impartial, especially when refereeing Mark Selby. :wave:

<laugh>

Yeah Roy :idea:

Postby SnookerFan

I was going to post some of the beardless wonders greatest hits against Selby from You Tube. But I couldn't find that one from the match against Dott, where Selby scored a foul, because Dott stopped the cue ball going in with his hand.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I was going to post some of the beardless wonders greatest hits against Selby from You Tube. But I couldn't find that one from the match against Dott, where Selby scored a foul, because Dott stopped the cue ball going in with his hand.

you did not look very hard did ya......... I tapped in Graeme Dott foul and found it straight away. I get full marks and a :pres: , you get a black mark and :bump1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1sDiLapr0g

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was going to post some of the beardless wonders greatest hits against Selby from You Tube. But I couldn't find that one from the match against Dott, where Selby scored a foul, because Dott stopped the cue ball going in with his hand.

you did not look very hard did ya......... I tapped in Graeme Dott foul and found it straight away. I get full marks and a :pres: , you get a black mark and :bump1:

Really? I had Mark Selby vs Grame Dott, I had Mark Selby Graeme Dott Alain Chamberlain, I had Mark Selby foul. I think you're one was the only combination I didn't use. Maybe there is less Graeme Dott related interest. <laugh> :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

I love the bloke in the football shirt telling Selby what he thinks. <laugh>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

I love the bloke in the football shirt telling Selby what he thinks. <laugh>

thats BRIAN <laugh> :wave: