Topic locked

German Masters Last 16 Discussion !!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

February 2nd~6th at The Tempodrom in Berlin.

The German Masters has moved on to the Last 16 with Ronnie O'Sullivan Withdrawn and World Champion Neil Robertson Out to Anthony Hamilton it gives a excelent chance for John Higgins,Mark Williams and Ding Junhui to build on their Season so far.

Can Mark Selby at last Win another Ranking Tournament or will Stephen Hendry put a stop to that Today ?

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY---times indicated are CET

LIVE SCORES

Re: German Masters Last 16 Discussion !!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Friday February 4

1.30pm

Anthony Hamilton v Graeme Dott
Mark Selby v Stephen Hendry
Peter Ebdon v Ding Junhui
Shaun Murphy v Joe Swail

7pm

Ricky Walden v Stephen Maguire
Dominic Dale v Mark Williams
Joe Perry v Ali Carter
Marco Fu v John Higgins

Some good looking matches there. Won't see much, but will try and catch a bit tonight. :D

Postby Wildey

TV Matches

confirmed Stephen Hendry v Mark Selby

im hoping for Williams v Dale tonight but i bet its Higgins v Fu.

Postby jojo

i can watch some live snooker today as im off from work and then tomorrow and sunday aswell is there a way i can access live snooker online for this tournament as the last 16 is today 8 matches then another 6 matches tomorrow as the quarters and semis are played in one day followed by a two session final on sunday so lots of snooker that i can watch

can i buy eurosport player for a small fee just for this tournament does anyone know ?

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:i can watch some live snooker today as im off from work and then tomorrow and sunday aswell is there a way i can access live snooker online for this tournament as the last 16 is today 8 matches then another 6 matches tomorrow as the quarters and semis are played in one day followed by a two session final on sunday so lots of snooker that i can watch

can i buy eurosport player for a small fee just for this tournament does anyone know ?

its monthly for £3.99 but for that you can catch the welsh open aswell

Postby Wildey

Friday February 4

1.30pm

Anthony Hamilton v Graeme Dott
Mark Selby v Stephen Hendry
Peter Ebdon v Ding Junhui
Shaun Murphy v Joe Swail

7pm

Ricky Walden v Stephen Maguire
Dominic Dale v Mark Williams
Joe Perry v Ali Carter
Marco Fu w/o John Higgins

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:Fu's walkover puts him him within a few points of 16th place.

Higgins pulling out has put Mark Williams a German Master win away from being the World No 1 for the next cut off point anyway.

Postby Wildey

Hendry missed a easy black and a easy pink in 2 clear cut chances and selby did not need another invitation as he cleared up with a 76.

Postby jojo

so far good performance from selby hendry having chances in both frames but not being able to make the most of these the commentators mentioning selby has a new cue new hairstyle in the new year

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:JT lost over 24 hrs ago and the hatahs are still circling him like vultures :-(

You should be pleased anybody is paying him any attention at all. rofl

Just wait until he's clearing up every tournament in sight, you'll be paying attention then :wave:

Postby jojo

2-1 good break from hendry slightly lucky to win the safety exchange once he almost kissed the red over the pocket with another red another time he almost pot the black but good break good close cueball control

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Great performance in frame 3 from hendry he got in with a good safety and won the frame with a 71

Round a friends tomorrow, who is a big Hendry fan. Hope he manages to get through. :D

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:Great performance in frame 3 from hendry he got in with a good safety and won the frame with a 71

Round a friends tomorrow, who is a big Hendry fan. Hope he manages to get through. :D

he will have to play very well and getting kicks in the balls when you got a chance wont help <doh>

Postby GJ

hamilton having a let down not surpising

same happened to allen at masters

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:3-1 selby fully deserved i know hendry had a kick but selby only missed one ball in four frames the brown in frame two 99 percent pot success rate

yes i cant really grumble since that pink hendry missed in frame 1