6%
King
19%
Neither
75%

Total votes : 16

Perry and King's last chance

Postby The Boss

I think this year's World Championship presents the last opportunity for either Joe Perry and Mark King to win the event. King will be 36 at the start of the tournament, while Perry will be approaching the same age. King has reached two ranking finals, with a big gap between both (1997 and 2004). I think he has another good run left in him. Perry reached the Semi Final a couple of years ago and was devastated to lose at that stage. With the possibility of playing in the qualifiers looming, he will want to give it a big effort before it's too late. If there is to be a first time winner of the WC this year, i would like to see one of these two triumph. One would be the oldest winner since Dennis Taylor :ahh:

l'uomo pericoloso dalla Sicilia: Perry's 'down on the shot' has become a phenomenon

Royal grail: King searches for the crown of World Champion

Re: Perry and King's last chance

Postby Bourne

Royal grail: King searches for the crown of World Champion

He should search for some hair firs, that would be a start.

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:
Bourne wrote:Royal grail: King searches for the crown of World Champion

good one bourney

bourney <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

good one bourney

bourney <laugh>

I was gonna say bourneo but that sound like my dog's treats so thought bouney is better

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Theres more chance of him winning the World Championship than getting any hair.

Postby SnookerFan

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:

Theres more chance of him winning the World Championship than getting any hair.

I dispute that.

Postby SnookerFan

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:If you don't mind me being honest, they'll do well to win a match between them.

If either of them has a half way decent tournament, I'd predict Perry, but even that depends on who he draws. But neither of them will win the tournament, definately.

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:If you don't mind me being honest, they'll do well to win a match between them.

thats honest lol

i think they could win a match between them and as it is the man i think has better chance to do that is King.

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:

thats honest lol

i think they could win a match between them and as it is the man i think has better chance to do that is King.

It kind of depends who they both draw, but I can see Perry doing better then King.

Postby Roland

It all depends on the draw but I can't see either getting past round 2 in reality

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

thats honest lol

It kind of depends who they both draw, but I can see Perry doing better then King.

on paper maybe Perry is the better player however perry is in the middle of his worst form for about 5 years

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

thats honest lol

on paper maybe Perry is the better player however perry is in the middle of his worst form for about 5 years

Yeah, but then it is Mark King.