Topic locked

The Wild vs Bourne thread

Postby SnookerFan

It's finally here, the happiest day of Wild and Bourne's life. No, they're not getting married, though they should. With barely half an hour left, Stephen Hendry is going to play Judd Trump. In what many, namely Wild and Bourne, are dubbing the choice first round match at the German Masters.

I think we should have a whole thread dedicated to this match. Partly because it's such a huge match, but mainly because some of us are acutally interested in Ding Junhui vs Matthew Stevens.

Why not have the arguments, gloating, apologising and agonising over the game in this thread? It will really enhance your enjoyment of this big day. <ok>

That and the rest of us can ignore you when we're actually watching snooker. rofl

:stir:

Re: The Wild vs Bourne thread

Postby Wildey

after about 5 chances Trump scores 33 after 1 chance Hendry takes the frame.

Wild 1-0 Bourne

Postby Wildey

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WILD DOES IT AGAIN

ON

FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS

Dont forget your Passport TRUMP

Postby Casey

<laugh>

I too thought Hendry would take it but I won't say anything because I am a fan of Trump's also.

Postby GJ

as usual wild is right on a hendo prediction

:bowdown:

Postby Wildey

The motto that people should start to learn is

WHEN WILD GOES OUT ON A LIMB HE WINS

Postby Wildey

jesus i even got the 5-2 prediction right...

plus ive gone for wells,milkins and ding :rude:

Postby Wildey

if anyone got a spare hour or 2 could you dig up some of bourne quotes and pm them to me

much appreciated <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

This thread is going alright, but the point was we were only supposed to talk about it here rather then in every thread going. <ok>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:This thread is going alright, but the point was we were only supposed to talk about it here rather then in every thread going. <ok>

bourne was running scared so he did not come on here if there was a arguament id have re directed it here but there wasent.

Postby Casey

Wild wrote:The motto that people should start to learn is

Allen round 1 WC 2009
Williams round 1 WC 2010

Wild is the boyo :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:The motto that people should start to learn is

Allen round 1 WC 2009
Williams round 1 WC 2010

Wild is the boyo :bowdown:

god i must be lucky or brilliant :redneck:

Postby Wildey

now that the match is over i can be honest and truthfull.....

The Match went pretty much how i thought it would Trump had plenty of chances but Hendry was more Lethal with the chances he got.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:Wild 1-0 Bourne

Too good <ok>

Now you must kiss wild's :bum:

no tongues rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:Wild 1-0 Bourne

Too good <ok>

Now you must kiss wild's :bum:

no tongues rofl rofl rofl

You weren't supposed to enjoy it so. :limp:

Postby jojo

you wonder what the hype is about trump i didnt see the game but i wonder if hendry has started to use his experience and attempted matchplay snooker

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:you wonder what the hype is about trump i didnt see the game but i wonder if hendry has started to use his experience and attempted matchplay snooker

cant tell you about that i did not see it however on live scoring it came over as the difference was Hendry took his chances and Trump did not.

Postby SnookerFan

Judd obviously has the talent there somewhere, he has qualified for several tournaments, won the Champions League, and beaten Ronnie in a ranking tournament.

He just doesn't seem to do it regularly in front of the camera for whatever reason. The worst thing he could do is listen to the hype about himself.