Post a reply

Snooker DVD Collection

Postby simplysnooker

Hi everyone

I've started building up a collection of snooker on DVD, from 2008 to present. If you are interested in a certain match/session/tournament please let me know and I'll tell you if I've got it. Also have the recent Alex Higgins Documentary. 2.50 each free P&P in the UK

Re: Snooker DVD Collection

Postby Smart

simplysnooker wrote:Hi everyone

I've started building up a collection of snooker on DVD, from 2008 to present. If you are interested in a certain match/session/tournament please let me know and I'll tell you if I've got it. Also have the recent Alex Higgins Documentary. 2.50 each free P&P in the UK

<laugh> rofl

provide a list then we can see what ya got, also your pricing is bullocks, good afternoon :idea: :wave: :idea: :wave:

Postby wheelsofsteel

StalinESQ wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:What about the history of the world championship that Embassy did?

what about it :santa:

It's a good one to get

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:Hi everyone

Like I said,when I have some time will think about some matches id like and PM you :) ..keep it up <ok>

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:Will post up a list after the UK Championship, as I plan to record all of the tournament as well.

Wicked.

Postby simplysnooker

just a brief overview of what I have. Each disc is 2.50 with free P&P in the UK. I will do discounts on purchases of 4 discs and more. Any questions on any particular item let me know!

Masters - All 16 sessions complete, apart from a select few from Round 1.

Masters Final - (Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Mark Selby) Sessions 1 and 2
Premier League - Weeks 1 - 10 and Semi Finals and Final
World Open - All 18 sessions, from Last 64 to the Final
Power Snooker - Afternoon and Evening Session
UK Championship - sessions from each day of the event, please ask if you are looking for certain matches or sessions

Others
Alex Higgins - The People's Champion (1 hour BBC documentary (September 2010)
Steve Davis vs Dennis Taylor - The Rematch (45 minute 1 frame rematch played at the 2010 World Championships)
the black ball final (BBC 1 hour documentary presented by Colin Murray about the 1985 World Final)
Last edited by simplysnooker on 22 Jan 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby simplysnooker

12BET.COM UK Championship 2010

Day 9 Evening Session (Final Session 2 of 2)

All discs are the BBC coverage, any questions feel free to ask. I am in the process of recording the week's worth of snooker onto disc. Once I have done a disc I will update this post.

Postby rocketronnie

What's the quality of these like? Are they in widescreen? Do you have other tournaments from 2009-2010? I'm pretty much looking for any matches I can get my hands on if anyone's interested! I'll also trade for my collection, PM me if interested.

Postby Smart

rocketronnie wrote:What's the quality of these like? Are they in widescreen? Do you have other tournaments from 2009-2010? I'm pretty much looking for any matches I can get my hands on if anyone's interested! I'll also trade for my collection, PM me if interested.

:chin: :|
whats in your collection rocketronnie

Postby simplysnooker

Going well, time on here's been a bit short recently due to a busy Christmas holidays and start to the year. How are you?

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:Going well, time on here's been a bit short recently due to a busy Christmas holidays and start to the year. How are you?

Good, yh same here, havent been spending to much time on here really alongside a levels. Not to bad thanks. Just waiting for the next proper tournament now.

Postby simplysnooker

Yeah Masters was good, Sky Shootout should be interesting enough.

Also have darts DVD's amongst my collection from 2008 onwards....

Postby wheelsofsteel

I have Chas & Dave's 'Snooker Loopy' 12 inch Studio 54 remix (featuring Ted Lowe and Montserrat Caballe) on DVD. Great for parties

Postby randam05

Cheers SS, how much you selling dvds of the snooker shootout for? by day, session, or bundle please. Friend missed out on it all and wanted to purchase.

Thanks,

Postby simplysnooker

randam do you still want Day 2?

Also, does anyone have any of the German Masters, I wasn't able to get it so if anyone could make me copies of it I would be more than willing to pay or do swaps.

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:randam do you still want Day 2?

Also, does anyone have any of the German Masters, I wasn't able to get it so if anyone could make me copies of it I would be more than willing to pay or do swaps.

Urmm not to sure, sorry..seen some on youtube so dont think so sorry. :)