8%
Awful
No votes
Worst tournament ever
No votes

Total votes : 13

You think this tournament has been...

Postby randam05

I think its been very good, I mean im watching this robertson match while typing and that was amazing! the adrenalyn is amazing. Very shocked how good it is actually.

Re: You think this tournament has been...

Postby Wildey

Very Good...

it would have to be 35 frames at the Crucible to even get close to Amazing.....

that what Amazing Snooker is.

Postby GJ

none of those options

its a good laugh and funny

its well ahead of snooker for retards

Postby randam05

Glad you agree wild, and suprised to see you agree! It has been so exciting though..whats going on! that robertson match and drago one! brilliant.

But yes doesnt compare to the WC and yes jojo its good as a one off :)

Postby randam05

I think anyone who has watched the majority of it will struggle to say they didnt enjoy it. f you had tuned in to give it a go and saw that dale hamilton match and switched back to some rubbish then i would understand, but given the chance, its been very good and i could never say i havent enjoyed it.

Postby Alex0paul

Its been good. You couldn't have it more than once a season though as I think the novelty factor adds to the charm.

Postby PLtheRef

I've enjoyed it, not the future of the game but its really been an entertaining weekend. Some tweaks could be brought in but I'd like this as a 1 off event each season

Postby Roland

very good

No point getting carried away and proclaiming it the "future of snooker" though. I think the ball in hand rule goes hand in hand with shot clock snooker. I also like the 20 seconds shot clock as opposed to the 25 second in the Premier League. It emphasises the shot clock element more.

Naturally any talk of a shot clock in all snooker is ridiculous. And shot clock needs to be on a one tv table set up so to get a ranking event complete with qualifiers it would be very difficult. I'm not against a shot clock ranking event in principle, one per season for variety, but it will be very difficult to make it work. Big money and big crowd events live on tv over a weekend is the home of things like shot clock snooker and power snooker, and there is no real need for ranking points to be involved.

Postby SnookerFan

From what I saw, it was pretty rubbish. But then, I saw about 3 hours of it on Friday, and have missed the rest. I don't really like shot clock snooker, and think best of 9s are minimal, so I may be biased. This tournament was never going to be my sort of thing.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:From what I saw, it was pretty rubbish. But then, I saw about 3 hours of it on Friday, and have missed the rest. I don't really like shot clock snooker, and think best of 9s are minimal, so I may be biased. This tournament was never going to be my sort of thing.

it was better than expected however roll on Wednesday :excited: <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:From what I saw, it was pretty rubbish. But then, I saw about 3 hours of it on Friday, and have missed the rest. I don't really like shot clock snooker, and think best of 9s are minimal, so I may be biased. This tournament was never going to be my sort of thing.

God, you liked it? rubbish, it must've been good. I mean, any slight variation on snooker and you're like; "This is bastard twiddling bastard rubbish. Anybody who is a fan of this is a trigger happy sausage, who is worse then Hitler." You saying it is better then expected, translates as 'best tournament ever' in English.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

God, you liked it? rubbish, it must've been good. I mean, any slight variation on snooker and you're like; "This is bastard twiddling bastard rubbish. Anybody who is a fan of this is a trigger happy sausage, who is worse then Hitler." You saying it is better then expected, translates as 'best tournament ever' in English.

i liked it then witz the wally was looking at adapting it as a ranking tournament then at that point i went "This is bastard twiddling bastard rubbish. Anybody who is a fan of this is a trigger happy sausage, who is worse then Hitler." with plenty of other veriations on that theme <ok>

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

Yeh Wilds even backing Dohertys radical new proposals :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

Yeh Wilds even backing Dohertys radical new proposals :bowdown:

i prefere my new proposal im going to put forward.

Shoot pin ends who talks rubbish <ok>

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

WILD IS GOD :bowdown:

:wave: <cool>
Last edited by GJ on 30 Jan 2011, edited 1 time in total.