Post a reply

Is it right to label matt selt a parakeet ?

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes : 12

Is it right to label matt selt a parakeet ?

Postby GJ

Despite matt selt being cleared of offering bribes to his opponent some people seem to think its fine to call him a parakeet and a fixer.

I think selty is innocent because his opponent was bitter that he had just lost from 3-0 and also if his opponent was so insistant that selty was guilty why didnt he bother attending the disciplinary hearing.

Once you have voted please leave your name and say if you voted yes or no

Re: Is it right to label matt selt a parakeet ?

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:Who is Selt ?

selty

Oh him. Yeh he's alright, like wild says, he more than held his own against a couple of legends of the game this season, and he wins a lot of matches against higher-ranked opponents. Kudos to him, that's all.

Postby Monique

I don't know if he is guilty or not. But he has been deemed innocent and as such the whole thing is over and everyone moves on. WPBSA did take much too much time in dealing in the case and that more than anything is a shame. Matthew has proven himself a good player and someone we can expect to climb the rankings. Everything else is now irrelevant.

Postby Roland

Welcome to the forum Monique :wave:

I echo those sentiments, he is currently a player worthy of his tour spot and is climbing the rankings so he should be allowed to do his thing and see how far he can go. He was young when the incident occurred and we all do silly things when we're young. I'm sure he doesn't need to be told that he needs to keep his nose clean because if anything controversial happens to him again this story will resurface.

Postby Wildey

monique <ok>

its brilliant that you are here :wave:

regarding selt (the topic lol)

is he a parakeet= no

did he try and parakeet= who knows

whatever did or did not happen as mon said is now irrelevant and i find it very uncomfortable that he is called a parakeet just because he was accused of it mud sticks and all that.

he was found not guilty therefore things move on.

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:Fixer <ok>

the majority say selty isnt a fixer

thats good enough for me :wave:

democracy <cool>