Topic locked

The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Semi Final Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

January 9-16 , Wembly Arena.

We have Reached the Semi Finals of the Masters with only Ding Junhui having reached the final before in the 2007 Masters where he lost to Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Can he go one step further this Time ?

or will Marco Fu add his Name to the Roll of Honour or Maybe start another Year with a Brand New Winner Jamie Cope or Mark Allen ?

Find out over the next 2 days with us here on the Island.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

Saturday 15 January

1.00 pm

Marco Fu v Mark Allen

7.30 pm

Ding Junhui v Jamie Cope

PREDICTION CONTEST

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Semi Final Discussion!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

To be fair, those are two solid semis. Something a bit different from the norm. Allen vs Fu could be a corker. Ding vs Cope could be good. I really want Ding in the final. And I'd like Allen to be too, but I could stand an all Asian clash too.

Saturday is going to be epic. :D

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:To be fair, those are two solid semis. Something a bit different from the norm. Allen vs Fu could be a corker. Ding vs Cope could be good. I really want Ding in the final. And I'd like Allen to be too, but I could stand an all Asian clash too.

Its my birthday tomorrow and I am not gonna be around for the early semi. Have fun guys :)

Postby GJ

Alex0paul WC wrote:
GJ wrote:1 advantage for me is the WC''S odds for sheffield will rise now

easy money once again

For the bookies

like last years worlds <laugh> <doh>

chumba

only losers go on about a curse :afro:

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:
GJ wrote:1 advantage for me is the WC''S odds for sheffield will rise now

easy money once again

For the bookies

like last years worlds <laugh> <doh>

chumba

only losers go on about a curse :afro:

Exactly, it's :bs:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:To be fair, those are two solid semis. Something a bit different from the norm. Allen vs Fu could be a corker. Ding vs Cope could be good. I really want Ding in the final. And I'd like Allen to be too, but I could stand an all Asian clash too.

the first semi tomorrow afternoon is a very tough one to call Fu tonight limited Ebdon to 108 points and 93 came in just 2 frames second and 5th.

if he plays this well Allen has his work cut out however Ebdon did make life easy for him with some unexpected mised pots.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

the first semi tomorrow afternoon is a very tough one to call Fu tonight limited Ebdon to 108 points and 93 came in just 2 frames second and 5th.

if he plays this well Allen has his work cut out however Ebdon did make life easy for him with some unexpected mised pots.

cant believe you and so many others seem to think Fu played great.

It was similar to his win over Maguire IMO.

He showed the odd glimpse of form here and there, but on the whole he played poor but benfitted from an even poorer opponent who offered no resistance.

Another stinker of a game this has to go down as :john:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

He showed the odd glimpse of form here and there, but on the whole he played poor but benfitted from an even poorer opponent who offered no resistance.

MARCO :D <cool>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

to be honest ebdon made life so easy for him it was a anti climax pity Carter didnt beat ebdon so we would have had a better match <ok>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Great line up. Nothing bothers Marco Fu, Mark Allen will need to pot him off the table. Marco hides his himself so well.

The only person who'll beat Ding in my book will be Ding. I backed Jamie Cope large to win the 2010 worlds don't forget, he played muck & Ali Carter done a proper job on him.

I'd like to see a Marco Fu v Ding final. Having a first Asian Final at the Masters sits well with me, because it was always gonna happen. Might not happen this week end, but its coming. Nothing personal, just my 2 cents.