Topic locked

haha !!!

Postby Smart

I had an email from a friend (in Bolton) who is off to Thailand today. He likes the odd flutter (and sometimes quite a hefty one, where footie is concerned).

Anyway ...................................he has placed £50 on Hendo @ 50/1 to win the Masters.

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

He did not know the draw etc...............so I kindly forwarded that to him with a good luck message. :wave:

Re: haha !!!

Postby GJ

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Postby Bourne

Potential here for a classic thread.

Only potential at this moment.

Postby GJ

even wild hasnt boasted about hendo beating robbo

wilds silence says it all

:afro: :D

Postby Wildey

RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2018 wrote:even wild hasnt boasted about hendo beating robbo

he hasent got a cat in hells chance against Robbo i only boast when im 100% confident of a result <ok>

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2018 wrote:even wild hasnt boasted about hendo beating robbo

he hasent got a cat in hells chance against Robbo i only boast when im 100% confident of a result <ok>

:afro:

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:

at least wilds being honest <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:

European Masters Round One vs the future

100% sure

rofl

:)

Postby SnookerFan

Calling Judd Trump The Future. <laugh>

If we're just making names up, I like Dominic Dale. I am going to call him Wales Most Successful Player. <ok>

Postby Roland

I wouldn't take Hendry at 1000/1

Postby Bourne

I would, free trade :|

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I wouldn't take Hendry at 1000/1

ive got a valuer coming round tomorrow to see how much the house worth <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:

Is it older than Hendo ? I mean, has it got bits falling off, shaking, going grey round the edges ...

Trade it in for a younger house in Bristol <ok>

Postby Wildey

LeBourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

Is it older than Hendo ? I mean, has it got bits falling off, shaking, going grey round the edges ...

Trade it in for a younger house in Bristol <ok>

my house been around for 100+ years no problam a new house round the corner got struck by lightning 10 years ago and they had to re build the roof.

Postby Casey

Smarts mate :emu:

Postby Casey

HugoDrax wrote:
JR did it! wrote:Smarts mate :emu:

he be shagging in Thailand right now <laugh>

Smarts mate :ahh:

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:I had an email from a friend (in Bolton) who is off to Thailand today. He likes the odd flutter (and sometimes quite a hefty one, where footie is concerned).

Anyway ...................................he has placed £50 on Hendo @ 50/1 to win the Masters.

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

He did not know the draw etc...............so I kindly forwarded that to him with a good luck message. :wave:

You won't be laughing when he's in the money. :farmer:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:I had an email from a friend (in Bolton) who is off to Thailand today. He likes the odd flutter (and sometimes quite a hefty one, where footie is concerned).

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Money well spent.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:Had several emails from him today, he aint worried he is more interested in shagging and drinking <laugh> :wave:

Sounds like he consumes calories, then burns them off.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:Had several emails from him today, he aint worried he is more interested in shagging and drinking <laugh> :wave:

Sounds like he consumes calories, then burns them off.

Yes :) :pud:

Postby Lucky

Thailand :chin: ........you have to keep your wits about you whilst on the pull out there, you can put your hand down a young ladies skimpys and land in something akin to the FA cup draw <ok>

Postby Casey

Lucky wrote:Thailand :chin: ........you have to keep your wits about you whilst on the pull out there, you can put your hand down a young ladies skimpys and land in something akin to the FA cup draw <ok>

<laugh> <laugh>

I bet plenty have done it too!!