Topic locked

The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Quarter Final Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

January 9-16 , Wembly Arena.

What a Start to the Year Top Seeds seems to be a swear Word with only Neil Robertson the no 2 Seed reaching the Quarter Finals.

There will be a New name on the famous Trophy this year but who will it be ?

Neil Robertson and Ding Junhui must be favorite but whats that when its at home.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

Thursday 13 January

1.30 pm

Ding Junhui v Graeme Dott

7.00 pm

Mark King v Jamie Cope

Friday 14 January

1.30 pm

Mark Allen v Neil Robertson

7.00 pm

Peter Ebdon v Marco Fu

PREDICTION CONTEST

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Quarter F Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

Sirius B wrote:
GJ wrote:very odd i must say 2 grinders play late friday and winner plays first on saturday

barry <doh>

GJ, you should email worldsnooker your thoughts

i have emailed the correct email address no response

at least in rods era they had the manners to reply :)

Postby Rocket_ron

GJ wrote:
Sirius B wrote:
GJ wrote:very odd i must say 2 grinders play late friday and winner plays first on saturday

barry <doh>

no comment :roll:

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:
Sirius B wrote:

barry <doh>

try the right email addy, I find it work fine for me and I get a response in minutes (usually 5 to 10 mins on average) :|

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:
Sirius B wrote:

barry <doh>

try the right email addy, I find it work fine for me and I get a response in minutes (usually 5 to 10 mins on average) :|

automated reply mate

:redneck:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I love the way the sponsors name and the exclamation marks were prioritised over the word Finals :redneck:

hahahaha

i was doing both predictions and that at roughly the same time didnt think <doh> <laugh>

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Quarter Final Discussion!!!

Postby kostasmad

GJ I like you man, but whoever calls Fu grinder does not know rubbish about snooker for me.

The guy is a top-10 break builder in the history of the sport. He is very clean in the table with the meaning that he doesnt like to attack balls as Sullivan or Hendry do. However this is far from calling him a Grinder. He is a better break builder than Robertson and better safety player. The reason that he hasnt won as much as he could based on his talent is that he is too unstable from game to game. I still remember when he won the Grand prix. He was more than awful in the semi against Greene. And then he went on to thrash O Sullivan. The guy deserves some credit. He is a top lad as well. Met him and was very polite.

Postby Alex0paul

Just got into London after my journey from Plymouth. Will try and get a seat near where the players walk in so look out for me. I am wearing a grey t-shirt. Might have to get up and bow as the great one, Dott, enters. Can't wait for Two Tribes to come blarring out.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:When two tribes go to war, one is all that they can score. :ba:

My gran thought it was "When two tribes go to war, one add one and two times four" for some bizarre reason.

Postby GJ

Just shows how pointless championsip leagie is robbo and cope finished bottom 2 last week and win here where as others did well and have lost in round 1 here

Postby Wildey

kostasmad wrote:GJ I like you man, but whoever calls Fu grinder does not know rubbish about snooker for me.

The guy is a top-10 break builder in the history of the sport. He is very clean in the table with the meaning that he doesnt like to attack balls as Sullivan or Hendry do. However this is far from calling him a Grinder. He is a better break builder than Robertson and better safety player. The reason that he hasnt won as much as he could based on his talent is that he is too unstable from game to game. I still remember when he won the Grand prix. He was more than awful in the semi against Greene. And then he went on to thrash O Sullivan. The guy deserves some credit. He is a top lad as well. Met him and was very polite.

i agree i love to watch fu break-building he is so classy but he's so negative in broken play that he gets boged down so badly and comes over as a grinder.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
kostasmad wrote:GJ I like you man, but whoever calls Fu grinder does not know rubbish about snooker for me.

i agree i love to watch fu break-building he is so classy but he's so negative in broken play that he gets boged down so badly and comes over as a grinder.

and playing ebdon will bring out the worst in fu
and thats why i thought the semis schedule was unfair on the winner of that match but world snooker have ignored my emails on the issue

Postby Wildey

if Fu would attack the game and be more positive he would beat Ebdon. pound for pound i rate his game better however Fu will i fear play in to Ebdons hands just like GJ Said.