Topic locked

Martin Gould and Ricky Walden in Mannheim - 8 January 2011

Postby Monique

Snooker fans will have the opportunity to meet Ricky Walden and Martin Gould in Mannheim on January 8, 2011.

Where: Snooker World Mannheim, Heppenheimerstrasse 23, 68309 Mannheim, 00 39 (0) 621 72739377

VIP Tickets 50 Euros - from 13:30 on, you will have the opportunity to spend time with the players and even to play a frame against them (restricted to 20 VIPs)

Exhibition Tickets 20 Euros and Junior Tickets 5 Euros - the venue will be open to the public from 18:00 on and the exhibition will start at 19:00.

For more information or to buy tickets please email the organisers at snookerworld-mannheim@web.de or call 00 39 (0) 621 72739377

http://www.snookerworld-mannheim.de/ (choose "news")

Re: Martin Gould and Ricky Walden in Mannheim - 8 January 20

Postby Monique

I'm going to Ricky's and Martin's exhibition in Mannheim and I thought it would be great to do a little interview with Ricky who just entered the top 16 for the first time in his career.
So if you have any questions for Ricky about how it is to be in top 16 now, what his hopes are, how he feels about his game ... anything really ... post them here and I will try to get you the answers :)
The interview will be published on Ricky's site after the exhibition and I will of course put the link here.

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:I'm going to Ricky's and Martin's exhibition in Mannheim and I thought it would be great to do a little interview with Ricky who just entered the top 16 for the first time in his career.
So if you have any questions for Ricky about how it is to be in top 16 now, what his hopes are, how he feels about his game ... anything really ... post them here and I will try to get you the answers :)
The interview will be published on Ricky's site after the exhibition and I will of course put the link here.

Can you ask him when we are having that Ken Doherty interview? <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Monique wrote:Yes I'm going and I though it would be a good opportunity to do an interview with Ricky who just got to the top 16 for the first time in his career.

Are you playing a frame? <laugh>

Why not? <cool>

I don't know. I thought that was weird as well.... Funny when you come back to an old post, and don't understand a joke you have made.

Postby Wildey

great pics mon you had a good time ?

Entering the PTCs and doing well in them has obviously helped you. What is your take on those events? How could they be further improved? What about their scheduling? They have been a big help to the players who entered them seriously. It's very busy and it takes a little while to get used to. They could be more spread over the season, and maybe also some could be played mid-week instead of on the week-ends, mainly in England. But even as it is, they were a great start and am I'm grateful we have these events. Hopefully WSA can look into having them streamed over Internet.

i think thats a pretty fair reflection and what can be done with future PTC.