Topic locked

Re: Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Preview

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:It's already there <doh>

When I posted, the message purely said; "Wait for it."

and did you wait, or are you still waiting :wave:

I posted a hilarious post saying I wanted it now.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
HugoDrax wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:It's already there <doh>

When I posted, the message purely said; "Wait for it."

and did you wait, or are you still waiting :wave:

I posted a hilarious post saying I wanted it now.

sounds like the greedy girl in WillyWonka and Choc Factory <laugh>

Postby Wildey

cant disagree with what you said although i almost went for Dott to beat Higgins in the virtual betting Stakes but went for a sure thing instead <laugh>

i do think John is not playing unbelievably well despite winning match after match after match this week. players has to take advantage of his failings and i do fancy dott to do that next week.

Postby Bourne

Exactly, how many matches has John played in the last year or two that haven't actually been close ? The amount of times he's pushed to the limit must be so much higher than any other player, it must be draining, but I also think once he gets on a run of a couple of tight losses then it might start a bit of a damp patch for him.

Postby Tubberlad

Well, all the previews are up now.

As you can see, in spite of my declining faith in Ronnie, I've tipped him for the title as I feel he's always a different animal at Wembley. A Selby-Ronnie final... maybe that's more in hope than faith :) it's snooker's best rivalry

Postby Roland

I want a Ronnie v Selby final because it would be great for snooker to have part 3 of the classic Masters final trilogy, but I've gone for Mark Allen to cause an upset in round 1.

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:I want a Ronnie v Selby final because it would be great for snooker to have part 3 of the classic Masters final trilogy, but I've gone for Mark Allen to cause an upset in round 1.

Allen's capable, and we know he holds no fear of O'Sullivan. His 13-11 Crucible win in 2009 when Ronnie was considered something of a title shoe-in was one of the best displays and worthy wins I've seen against O'Sullivan. He's not facing Ronnie at a bad time either...

Postby Witz78

thetubberlad wrote:
Sonny wrote:I want a Ronnie v Selby final because it would be great for snooker to have part 3 of the classic Masters final trilogy, but I've gone for Mark Allen to cause an upset in round 1.

Allen's capable, and we know he holds no fear of O'Sullivan. His 13-11 Crucible win in 2009 when Ronnie was considered something of a title shoe-in was one of the best displays and worthy wins I've seen against O'Sullivan. He's not facing Ronnie at a bad time either...

theres no such thing as knowing when its a good or bad time to face Ronnie :no:

you only know for sure one way or another once the match is actually underway <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Witz78 wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:

theres no such thing as knowing when its a good or bad time to face Ronnie :no:

you only know for sure one way or another once the match is actually underway <ok>

I suppose that's true. But I haven't seen a consistently good Ronnie since around early 2009...

Postby GJ

thetubberlad wrote:
RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2018 wrote:tubbs

<laugh> rofl

98 all out

That is all <laugh>

im <laugh> at your robbo prediction as he will win the masters

:afro: :bowdown:

Postby Tubberlad

RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2018 wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:
RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2018 wrote:tubbs

<laugh> rofl

98 all out

That is all <laugh>

im <laugh> at your robbo prediction as he will win the masters

:afro: :bowdown:

We will see :santa: I quite like Robbo, so wouldn't mind at all if he did :)

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:Well, all the previews are up now.

As you can see, in spite of my declining faith in Ronnie, I've tipped him for the title as I feel he's always a different animal at Wembley. A Selby-Ronnie final... maybe that's more in hope than faith :) it's snooker's best rivalry

Seems that way. <laugh>