27%
Maybe
9%
I don't care
55%

Total votes : 11

Will Mark Selby ever win an ITV event?

Postby Juddernaut88

Mark Selby has won plenty of titles and has had an amazing career but for some reason he has failed to win a single ITV event. He will be 40 soon and there is no guarantee he will have the same sort of longevity as the likes of Ronnie, Higgins and Williams.
Discuss!

Re: Will Mark Selby ever win an ITV event?

Postby Cazoo

It’s strange that Selby has never won one of these big tournaments. As Andre said, he’s not even reached a final. Based upon his previous track record, I’m going to vote for no.

Postby eraserhead

Needs a few rounds before the quarters to get warmed up it seems. Once he gets to a quarter or semi there's a good chance of him winning. He's not done much at the masters for a while and the ITV events are a similar format.

Postby The_Abbott

Cazoo wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Which people voted "I don't care" >-(

Why did you give this option? Surely if people did not care, they simply wouldn’t vote.

Not on snooker island. We like a "don't care" option ;-)

Like I said, I'm bot bothered if Selby wins an ITV event. If the question was "Will Selby win an event again" my opinion would have been different.

Postby Juddernaut88

Cazoo wrote:

Why did you give this option? Surely if people did not care, they simply wouldn’t vote.

Because that's how I roll.

Postby Cazoo

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Cazoo wrote:

Because that's how I roll.

Fair enough, I respect that. :hatoff:

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:Judders: adds option for “I don’t care”

Also Judders: “How dare you say you don’t care!”

I always like to give that option in my polls for some strange reason, I can't even explain why I do it for. I then decide to joke around and question the people that actually selected that option.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:My polls wicked.

I liked it.

I especially liked the ‘I don’t care’ option, allowing me to express my tru feelings without fear of contradiction or contempt <ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

This was his first ITV final and he was slight favourite going into the final but Mark Williams had other ideas and an ITV title still eludes Selby.