Topic locked

Want a free ticket to Stephen Hendry vs Neil Robertson?

Postby SnookerFan

I was supposed to be going to see that match on Wendesday at 1:30pm with my best friend, but they've pulled out. Thusly, I have a spare ticket. If anybody wants to come, I am more then happy to let you have it for nothing. The bad news is that you'll have to sit next to me. Anybody want it, just post on here to say they'll have it. First person who wants it, can have it.

I'll arrange to meet you at Wembley Park tube station, or the venue if easier.

Re: Want a free ticket to Stephen Hendry vs Neil Robertson?

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

If I was over there I'd certainly take you up on it but I'm not over there till the following week & the first week in Feb.
I don't think I've ever seen Neil Robertson play live either. Nice touch Snooker Fan, like your style. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:sounds ideal for GJ. :)

Can you throw in a return air-fare and packed lunch from Belfast International. :idea:

Hmmm. I'll pass. <laugh>

Seriously though, I'm finding it a real struggle finding somebody who isn't at work that day. Anybody is welcome to it, if they're prepared to sit and talk to me during the matches.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
HugoDrax wrote:Its a kind offer........................how about wild, he supports Hendo I believe. :|

He also lives in Wales. If he wants to shell out the train travel, he can have it. <laugh>

isn't Wales near Wembley.........................they both begin with W :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HugoDrax wrote:Its a kind offer........................how about wild, he supports Hendo I believe. :|

He also lives in Wales. If he wants to shell out the train travel, he can have it. <laugh>

isn't Wales near Wembley.........................they both begin with W :chin:

It's close in the dictionary, but not in the map. One of them has got it wrong. :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:well if that was my favourite player I'd be there, no questions asked.............................. the decline in snooker is terminal if a FREE ticket is shunned by the (so called) fans of the game - DISGRACE :)

You'll be waiting a long time if you want Zhanger in the Masters. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:well if that was my favourite player I'd be there, no questions asked.............................. the decline in snooker is terminal if a FREE ticket is shunned by the (so called) fans of the game - DISGRACE :)

Here are the excuses I've had so far.

I've got an important job interview come up. (The one who was supposed to be coming in the first place.)
I'm working.
I've just had a baby 3 weeks ago, the timing is wrong.
I'm working.
I'm doing some voluntary work for a cancer group. (That was my mum.)
I'm working, and have already pulled some sickies this week.
Errr... No. (That was my dad.)
I don't like snooker.

Everybody has a life, apart from me living with my parents and struggling to find frineds. :-( <laugh> <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

HugoDrax wrote:I'm prepared to wait for the little Master to be official Master. Did I tell you about the day I met Zhanger................... :)

About as many times as I told you guys that I'd met Jamie Cope's gran, yes. And it was met with as much enthusiasm.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:

Can you throw in a return air-fare and packed lunch from Belfast International. :idea:

Hmmm. I'll pass. <laugh>

Seriously though, I'm finding it a real struggle finding somebody who isn't at work that day. Anybody is welcome to it, if they're prepared to sit and talk to me during the matches.

Id be tempted so long as you were prepared to listen to me heckling Hendry during the 6 frames :D

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Hmmm. I'll pass. <laugh>

Id be tempted so long as you were prepared to listen to me heckling Hendry during the 6 frames :D

That wouldn't bother me. I'd say you'd get a bum deal sitting next to me the whole time. <laugh> Come if you want, I've not found any one.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

sundaygirl wrote:Never seen Robertson live so very tempted, but may struggle to find a toddler sitter on a wednesday.

Bring the toddler along, Stephen Hendry can look after the toddler, because he won't be doing much else. :)

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Are they good seats, I like to sit somewhere around row 5,6 or 7 not too close to the front but not too far back either?
Never seen Robertson live so very tempted, but may struggle to find a toddler sitter on a wednesday.

I'll PM you.