Topic locked

Re: The Draw has been announced

Postby Alex0paul

Anyone fancy posting the draw? All I get is a blank document when I click on that link.

Postby Alex0paul

Anyone fancy posting the draw? All I get is a blank document when I click on that link.

Postby Bourne

Robertson vs WC1
Dott vs WC2
Walden vs WC3
Maguire vs WC4

Selby vs WC5
Hendry vs Trump
Ebdon vs Higginson
Ding vs Stevens

Williams vs WC6
O'Sullivan vs Dale
Cope vs Perry
Carter vs Lee

Murphy vs Day
Allen vs WC7
King vs Fu
Higgins vs WC8

WC:
1 Hamilton vs Le Duc
2 Thirapongpaiboon vs Skalski
3 Lisowski vs Brecel
4 Song vs WC8
5 Bond vs Kasper
6 McGill vs Wehrmann
7 Swail vs Blanckeart
8 Milkins vs Munstermann

Postby SnookerFan

LeBourne wrote:Fu King

I've waited so long for that, my prayers have been answered :dance:

<laugh>

Is that the only reason you got into snooker?

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Why is Nigel Bond playing a friendly ghost? <laugh>

Pity Kasper the Ghost wasnt playing Munstermann :scared:

Munstermann has to use Monster Mash as his entrnace music. It's just compulsory.

Postby Wildey

LeBourne wrote:Judd into R2 :D

bookmarked

Hendry will hammer trump with or without eyes never mind yips <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:

bookmarked

Hatah :zzz:
I know Hendry only raises his game for the big matches and this is a real big, tough match for him, but if Jimmy can almost beat him then Judd has no problems <laugh>

Postby Wildey

LeBourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

bookmarked

I know Hendry only raises his game for the big matches and this is a real big, tough match for him, but if Jimmy can almost beat him then Judd has no problems <laugh>

in your dreams

this will be a walk in the park for hendry its untrue he can even sleep late and get the first frame docked and still stuff the little runt <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
LeBourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

bookmarked

in your dreams

this will be a walk in the park for hendry its untrue he can even sleep late and get the first frame docked and still stuff the little runt <ok>

:seif: :zzz:

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:im never wrong <ok>

rofl <laugh> :)

I will think up a forefit for the loser, if you're man enough <ok>

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
LeBourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

bookmarked

in your dreams

new year

same old BS from Wild with his head well and truly stuck in the sand <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

I must confess, I don't rate Judd Trump as a tournament winner, but he is good enough to give Hendry a game. But surely the fact that the matches are so short make matches like that difficult to predict?

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
LeBourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:bookmarked

in your dreams

new year

im never wrong what part of that is to complicated for you to understand mr who thought jimmy would win bullocks now that what was BULL rubbish Buster <ok>

Postby Bourne

For Jimmy White to lose a match even to Hendry is one thing, for Hendry to beat the next superstar of the game in the form Stephen's in, is another <ok>

Postby Wildey

LeBourne wrote:For Jimmy White to lose a match even to Hendry is one thing, for Hendry to beat the next superstar of the game in the form Stephen's in, is another <ok>

give hendry a blindfold, straight jacket and a plaster cast he will beat Trump. <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
LeBourne wrote:For Jimmy White to lose a match even to Hendry is one thing, for Hendry to beat the next superstar of the game in the form Stephen's in, is another <ok>

give hendry a blindfold, straight jacket and a plaster cast he will beat Trump. <ok>

Judd will whip, smoke and smack Stephen up good and proper.

And then beat him in the snooker match <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

When's he playing the next superstar of the game? :huh:

Postby Witz78

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
new year

im never wrong what part of that is to complicated for you to understand mr who thought jimmy would win bullocks now that what was BULL rubbish Buster <ok>

ah yeh didnt you say that match going to be a stroll in the park for Hendry <doh>

but of course Jimmy was going to get destroyed by Perry in the qualifiers though wasnt he rofl

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
new year

ah yeh didnt you say that match going to be a stroll in the park for Hendry <doh>

but of course Jimmy was going to get destroyed by Perry in the qualifiers though wasnt he rofl

it was a strol in the park no counting for flukes jimmy had that whats great about long matches the best player comes out on top <ok>