Post a reply

Mark Williams's stance

Postby SavoMilosevic

I have always heard that Mark Williams's stance is unorthodox, but I've never been able to understand why. The only thing which I find to be different in comparison with other players is his elbow being not absolutely straight. Maybe somebody who plays the game regulary can explain it to me?

Re: Mark Williams's stance

Postby Smart

SavoMilosevic wrote:I have always heard that Mark Williams's stance is unorthodox, but I've never been able to understand why. The only thing which I find to be different in comparison with other players is his elbow being not absolutely straight. Maybe somebody who plays the game regulary can explain it to me?

I find it odd how he perches on 2 legs - very unorthodox me thinks.................................. :|

Postby Roland

I've never understood the problem. He's always looked completely natural when down on the shot to me.

Postby Wildey

ive said it before and ill say it again if i could choose 1 player to play like id choose Mark Williams he looks so at ease if thats unorthodox then i sugest more gets unorthodox <ok>

Postby Roland

That's a good way of putting it - if I could play like any player I'd choose Williams.

Postby Eirebilly

I like Williams stance. I think that it 'may' appear unothodox due to the way he approaches the table. I have never seen a more relaxed and cool approach as Williams'

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:If i could chose to play like one player itd be Drago !!

yes always knew you was a loser <laugh>

Postby Wildey

HugoDrax wrote:for or against sex before marriage :chin: :chin:

depends if the bridesmade is hot :redneck:

Postby wheelsofsteel

HugoDrax wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:for or against fox hunting?

:chin:

for or against sex before marriage :chin: :chin:

depends whether or not you are alone