Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Championship League Stage 1 !!!!

Postby Minimum Break

SnookerFan wrote:
Minimum Break wrote:Steven Hallworth is very good on comms by the way. I hope Eurosport give him a go this season.

Am I going mad, or has he commentated before?

He's been doing the Championship Leagues for a couple of years.

He's ready to get a chance on a proper TV Tournament.

Postby Prop

Just tuned in to see McLeod miss an absolute sitter. Played his white in a rather strange way as well. I know he’s rubbish, but that was beyond rubbish.

Postby gninnur karona

chengdufan wrote:Shame on you if you're one of the 500 people watching Wakelin v McLeod with me on Youtube

Unique opportunity to see Britain's youngest ranking event winner on tour take on the 2015 Ruhr Open winner. Scrappy opening couple of frames go to Chris Wakelin who has just about reached second gear. Too easy. Shame that Bai Yulu has withdrawn. Good news for Fergal Quinn. Next in line for an invitation Liam Highfield, 34th on the QSchool Order of Merit. After that Jamie O'Neill and Peter Lines not sure in which order, then Simon Bedford.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Prop wrote:Just tuned in to see McLeod miss an absolute sitter. Played his white in a rather strange way as well. I know he’s rubbish, but that was beyond rubbish.

There can be only one.

Postby SnookerEd25

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Minimum Break wrote:Steven Hallworth is very good on comms by the way. I hope Eurosport give him a go this season.

false dichotomy. both are true.

pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

false dichotomy. both are true.

rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

Fergal Quinn playing like someone whos not praticed and with Bai wthdrawing hes not had much time to prepare

Postby gninnur karona

Comfortable final frame seals another 3-0 Chris Wakelin victory. Liam Pullen up next faces Rory McLeod needing a win to clinch £1000 - both would welcome a higher percentage of table time than Chris Wakelin allowed them.

Postby gninnur karona

Not the highest quality frame. All comes down to the black. A couple of tentative attempts followed by a short safety exchange. Liam Pullen makes the mistake. Frame to Rory McLeod. 1-1.

Postby SnookerEd25

LDS wrote:
Adan wrote:How can you watch the second table? In youtube they only stream one

If Youtube isn't showing the match I want to watch, I log into a betting site and watch. The drawback is there's no commentary or studio. Occasionally that's a good thing though.

Yes it is. So not a drawback then :shrug:

Postby SnookerEd25

LDS wrote:

If Youtube isn't showing the match I want to watch, I log into a betting site and watch. The drawback is there's no commentary or studio. Occasionally that's a good thing though.

Postby Wildey

Fantastic Performance from Conner Benzey 2 wins and a draw finished on 7 points and not win the Group

Mark Williams won the Group same record lost 2 less frames

the other Group was won by Chris Wakelin

Postby mantorok

LDS wrote:

Postby SteveJJ

Think this is the first day where someone other than the top seed goes through. Well done Ashley Carty and I think Matthew Stevens has done enough to knock out his higher seed opponent too