Post a reply

Shanghai Masters Last 24 & 16 !!!

Postby Wildey

ImageImage

Monday 15th~Sunday 21st of July at the Shanghai Grand Stage, Shanghai, China

The Annual Ronnie O'Sullivan walks home with the title is on again this year its 8 years since a player other than Ronnie O'Sullivan won the title.it was in 2016 When Ding Junhui won the title, of course the Pandemic interrupted the tournament for 3 years but Ronnie has won it 4 times in a row once as Ranking and the Following 3 Times as a invitational.

Ronnie will be going for the 5th time in a row and 6th time overall this year with some stiff opposition from Judd Trump, Mark Selby, Mark Williams, John Higgins, Ding Junhui World no 1 Mark Allen and World Champion Kyren Wilson.

This time last year Zhang Anda didn't even make the field as a Wildcard now he's seeded at no 12 and Jak Jones another making his debut in this prestigious event.

Who will progress and try to Stop Ronnie O'Sullivan?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Shanghai Masters Last 24 & 16 !!!

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:This time next week, the Shanghai Masters will be underway.

You’re haa ho right! <ok>

It’s a bit crap that after Shanghai it’s basically a month of qualifiers in the Toilet Duck Arena, or whatever they’re calling it this year. Kind of takes the shine off the excitement of the new season starting.

Re: Shanghai Masters Last 24 & 16 !!!

Postby SnookerEd25

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This time next week, the Shanghai Masters will be underway.

You’re haa ho right! <ok>

It’s a bit crap that after Shanghai it’s basically a month of qualifiers in the Toilet Duck Arena, or whatever they’re calling it this year. Kind of takes the shine off the excitement of the new season starting.

“You know, they stole that toilet duck idea off me. In my original designs, I had it down as a goat”

(Cliff from Cheers :lol: )