Post a reply

BetVictor German Masters Final!!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 29th of January~Sunday 4th of January at the Tempodrom,Berlin, Germany

A Final between two players opposite side of the spectrum, Judd Trump in his 7th Final this Season and Si Jiahui in his First ever final.

The Snooker World is crying Out for a young player to come along and start to take the sport by the scruff, will Si Jiahui be that man this week or will Judd Trump's Juddernaught keep on Rolling?

DRAW

FINAL

Judd Trump v Si Jiahui

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Trump leads 4-0
Main Tournaments Trump leads 4-0
Multi Session Matches First Match
Finals First Final

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor German Masters Final!!!

Postby hendry_fan

No Scots and no Ronnie in this Final!!!. :roll:

Instead we get Trump v Jiahui!. :-( I,ll give it a miss then!.Aint very skirt liftin :-D

I have a freind comin round soon today,so i won,t be able to watch much o this Final,if any.

"Judd Trump in his 7th Final this Season".WOW!,very impressive!,although,of course there are tons o tourneys these days!.It,s still some feat though!.

Cause Judd keeps beatin John!. :-( and also cause he keeps losin to Ronnie!, >-( i,d like Si to win!. :-D

Nah,tbph,i don,t mind who ends up winnin.In other words i,m neutral on this match. :-)

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:This is a bo19 match, right? For the first time. It used to be bo17.

it was Best of 19 last year Carter won 10-3

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:This is a bo19 match, right? For the first time. It used to be bo17.

it was Best of 19 last year Carter won 10-3

Yeah, true. And I think its good because this is a proper tournament. No bo7 in any round so it deserves a bo19 final.