Post a reply

Re: Huading Nylon World Open Quarter Finals !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Tbh I think these two matches are a coin flip, there’s no ‘right’ choice for main match.

Yeah, this isn't the best example of what we're saying.

You can make a reason for either being on TV.

It would've been a hell of a b-match, wouldn't it? Robertson vs Hawkins.

Postby TheRocket

I think many top players would want Robbo to win this tournament and not having to qualify for the Worlds. No one would want to draw him at the Worlds, even more so when you know that Robbo is always flying in the 1st round.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:I think many top players would want Robbo to win this tournament and not having to qualify for the Worlds. No one would want to draw him at the Worlds, even more so when you know that Robbo is always flying in the 1st round.

I bet Hawkins wants him to lose it.

Postby HappyCamper

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:FFS Robbo vs Hawkins is on the main Eurosport channel. Can't be really be bothered to faff around and find the other match with no commentary so I'll stick to this for now.

It's fair enough, though. It's probably the better match.

I assumed it'd be Ding too, but this one is the better match.

Doubt it's anything to do with that, they just want you to sub to the app. Ding playing in China is clearly the bigger draw.

why would ding being a bigger draw in china matter for which match eurosport decide to broadcast in europe.

Postby mantorok

HappyCamper wrote:
mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:FFS Robbo vs Hawkins is on the main Eurosport channel. Can't be really be bothered to faff around and find the other match with no commentary so I'll stick to this for now.

Doubt it's anything to do with that, they just want you to sub to the app. Ding playing in China is clearly the bigger draw.

why would ding being a bigger draw in china matter for which match eurosport decide to broadcast in europe.

Because there will be more than 1 person in the crowd, and we want the crowds darn it! :wild:

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Adds a bit of interest, I guess. Watching Ding is his home country.

But, yeah. The more we think about it, the more Robbo and Hawk was the correct match choice.